12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker

14. Ben Hunt
15. Scott Anderson
16. David Hala
17. Nick Slyney

harr

harr

what kind of scoreline you thinking? Im thinking the Broncos will just come away with it, atleast by a converted try 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

took 3 hours for a reply on this topic. We would be up to second page by now usually lol 
Space

Space

I had to re-join. Forums sh!ttin me. MightyMoo 
Space

Space

@harr
If the Cows play like they have been, it could go that way. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Hey Moo hows it going. Hopefully cows build on last weeks confidence booster :) 
Space

Space

They're gonna have to play better and hold the bloodey ball !! 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

space if they did that how would you recognize them ;) 
Space

Space

Says the mighty Dragons fan? lol 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

guilty lol 
southerncowboy

southerncowboy

Johnson and fai fai loa out, obviously ash graham on the wing but do they move Gavin copper to lock and bring in Ashton sims or straight swap Johnson for reithmuller??? If we keep Tate Bowen and ash graham in 2014 surely fai fai loa will go elsewhere, would be a massive blow, and a hard decision either way 
rreader

rreader

Wouldn't we rather have KFFL than winterstein?

KFFL is NRL quality, so if he doesn't get a gig I reckon he'll go elsewhere.

I feel dirty for eventually signing back in to these forums. At least I got to keep my name.

I'll be at the game! 
Space

Space

Damn, good close game. We needed that win badly tho. 
southerncowboy

southerncowboy

Winterstein is having a blinder of a year plus he is far better at centre than wing, he's not going anywhere.
Last night was simple why we lost, no Bowen, no 2nd kicker which meant thurston was targeted successfully every 5th. Whose fault is that? Is thurston too dominant? Does Henry need to put it in to training to get Morgan kickin more? Is Morgan too shy? Morgan kicked twice last night and they were great, he can kick, whose decision is it that he doesn't? 
Space

Space

Morgan had 1 good, 1 poor kick. Frustrating watchin our kickin game last night. Who's fault? Unsure, but when have you watched a game of footy where the #7 doesn't kick a footy in 60 mins of a game 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181