16 James Segeyaro
17 Clint Newton 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Lui in Morgan out. Mitchell in, Moore out 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Robert Lui hurt as Cowboys thrash Panthers 30-0
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/robert-lui-hurt-as-cowboys-thrash-panthers-30-0/story-e6frep7f-1226614023359 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Moo where has that performance been all season? 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

Couldn't tell you, as I haven't had the chance to watch the game fully. From what mates have said we still need alot of improvement and Penrith were just terrible. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

ooh thought you guys had turned the corner. COnfidence from winning will be good tho at least. 
MightyMoo

MightyMoo

For sure mate, stoked when I heard the score last night. Needed that to build on somethin, especially againt the Broncos next week 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181