The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2013 Federal Election

rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Are you SURE about that time? Meeting was scheduled for 4:30 and we certainly knew before 7:00. 
BuckinBronco

BuckinBronco

According to newspoll , the poll that alp routinely discount as biased. All others have her well behind. Funny that they give it gravitas when it suits. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Is this the same poll they used to knife Rudd :lol: 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Yes I am sure.

2:01pm: The PM has announced the leadership ballot will be on at 4.30pm.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/the-pulse-live/politics-wrap-21-march-2013-20130321-2ggsv.html#ixzz2OApo8dhd

4:21pm: Mr Rudd : "When I said I would not challenge for the Labor leadership I believed in honouring my word."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/the-pulse-live/politics-wrap-21-march-2013-20130321-2ggsv.html#ixzz2OAq5eDq3 
BuckinBronco

BuckinBronco

Worst possible outcome for Labor. They are a disaster. Lovin it.

Am OS at the moment, wish I was at home to revel in the prelude to the end...... 
HarrySack

HarrySack

My guess is masturbating.

I take your point though. I personally think that he wants to see her crucified whilst in the top job. However, if he was to take another shot at grabbing the leadership, I don't think he'd do it without being sure of success. In which case, he'd have all of his ducks in a row before going for it. Unless of course Simon jumped the gun before he was ready. Hard to say. 
professional

professional

Says who? I quoted it, not the Labor Party. 
zepha75

zepha75

Labor is a laughing stock because Julia's backers are so fuc*** stupid that they can't see the writing on the wall.

Most of the Cabinet have to want Rudd back, otherwise....Labor will be in the wilderness for about 7 to 9 years. Most polls don't like Tony, but they would prefer Rudd to challenge. Even though he's certainly not a favourite, though some voters would prefer Rudd over Abbott. Not with Julia though.

I'm only one vote, though the people (Women) I speak to, they don't like Julia at all.

Personally I believe that Rudd should not run and be on a board that consists of China and Australian relationships. In about 10 yrs in will be of great importance. 
BuckinBronco

BuckinBronco

Says the labor party. When it came out they were doing interviews about it. I heard/saw them on ABC, Sky, Ch 10 and ABC radio. 
sexysteve

sexysteve

Seriously, do you ever talk to women without having to give them your credit card number? 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

I had a look and for most of that 2.5 hours, Rudd was either sitting on the back bench or in the meeting. He knew well in advance he would not challenge. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

why does the media keep on going about Rudd as leader every time he has been asked he always no.

He did say last February he would not contest the leadership again didn't he? 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

I have said for a long time that the media decides who runs the country. In this instance they don't like Gillard. 
zepha75

zepha75

My credit Card number is on File at my local brothel :D 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Makes one so proud. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

At least its not as bad as the US. Rupert Murdoch has a channel which basically acts as a Republican Propaganda channel... Fox News Channel even its punchline makes me laugh "We Report You Decide", yeah right :lol: 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Sounds like the Bolte Report 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Point being he took stock of the numbers, they were not there, he did not challenge. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

That's a shocker, far removed from reality 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

I guess people see what they wanna see. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I guess they do. 
BuckinBronco

BuckinBronco

They are reporting what is going on. Just because there was no vote doesn't mean there was no challenge. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Rudd and his supporters have been driving this, certain members of the press gallery have invested heavily in Rudd, I wonder now do they feel let down? 
sexysteve

sexysteve

It would be quite simple to do one of those being less than favourable to Abbott. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168