The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2013 Federal Election

Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Most business owners seem to vote for Liberals so I figured someone in your family must be devoted to the liberal cause.

On state election I doubt even Les voted for Anna Bligh.

In our last state election I hated what labor had become and hated Barry O'Farrell as he wasn't actually saying what he will do (2 years on and he still hasn't actually) so I voted for minor parties I think or Independants :lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Is that the index they use for AAA credit ratings and such? 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Didn't even vote for Peter Beattie

I ran a business for over 40 years and it was not one of the things that had me voting Liberal/National 
MrChook

MrChook

I hope it wasn't Fred Nile. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

That is the credit rating. There are many other factors people can check. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

No way Despise him and votes for him went to liberals :lol: 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Rudd just came out of the meeting and said. No, I am not standing, so excuse me as I am off to the toilet. :lol:

Hope he stands in there. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Is he going to sit? 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Just pipped me before I added a bit. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

:lol::lol::lol:

Another way of looking at it. 
zepha75

zepha75

Rudd you need 80% and you know that. Good luck Julia, I won't vote for Labor. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Maybe Rudd really wants Julia to be the face of the humiliating defeat that is coming ;) 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Are you going to vote for the other two parties? 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Think back to Hewson. It could happen to Abbott. ;) 
zepha75

zepha75

Maybe! :lol:

It's going to be dreadful for Labor and they are mad as meat axes, when people do not like her at all. Even in Labor heartland and that's really bad :lol: 
zepha75

zepha75

Well, probably yes. I don't like Abbott too much, though I do like Turnbull and Bishop. Maybe I am a Liberal :lol: Joyce is as brain damaged as me..f*** yeah :D 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Gillard elected unopposed. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

But still the media will talk about Rudd challenging. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Rudd is charismatic isn't he? 
professional

professional

Gillard is still leading in the preferred PM stakes over Abbott (as of 12th March). Not quite as unpopular as you'd like to believe. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

And still in tonight's news they talk of Rudd challenging. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Could have sworn I saw a pole where she was a few behind earlier in the week. Meh.

Had to love her speech :lol: "I'd like to thank....blah blah" You had no opposition you twit!!!!! 
bandwagon

bandwagon

And why was there no opposition? Rudd took two and a half hours to announce he wouldn't contend, wonder what he was doing all that time? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Making Julia sweat? 
BuckinBronco

BuckinBronco

[QUOTE=Les;1498528]But still the media will talk about 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.
qldr80 - Also in regards to the girl on the DD team, I have seen her play at club level and I can tell you she definitely holds her own. Was a sha...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168