The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

KNIGHTS Player Movements & Rumours

knitey

knitey

[h=2]Knights leave Joel Edwards in contract limbo as Canberra come sniffing[/h] [INDENT] http://www.theherald.com.au/news/local/sport/rugby-league/knights-leave-joel-edwards-in-contract-limbo-as-canberra-come-sniffing/2555815.aspx?storypage=0 http://www.theherald.com.au/news/loc...px?storypage=0

- Canberra Raiders have Shown interest in Edwards
- Edwards is one of Many who have been left in Limbo as Bennett has deferred all contract Negotiations.
- he was informed recently that the Knights had imposed a ‘‘moratorium’’ on player signings, apparently because Bennett wanted more time to assess who to retain and who to release
[/INDENT] 
woodies

woodies

ZT leaving surely leaves room to move on Edwards.
Houston Surely has cemented his spot with the Knights.
McKinnon has a lot of growth yet.
Hilder is sus at the moment.

back line is good but guaranteed that Bennett is looking for a dominant pack of forwards/workhorses. beau Scott is the start. 
knitey

knitey

I would have preferred if he got rid of Costigan and kept Taia.

Agree about Edwards, he has done nothing this season. Hilder is certainly not an 80min player, but he does have a go.

We need a good 7. 
woodies

woodies

Yeah, Taia has been the more consistent.
Surely the Knights are doing okay with Mullen, Roberts and Stig (when he overcomes injury) in the halves?
I reckon bennett would be pleased with Roberts, knowing that he is in the top grade prematurely, but the run won't hurt him for the career ahead of him. 
knitey

knitey

I thought that Adams did well on debut at hooker last week. 
woodies

woodies

Adams is probably in the same boat as Roberts. he's getting a premature taste due to Buderis injury but it won't hurt him. You have to be ready to get the call at any time. 
knitey

knitey

Knights show interest in dumped Bronco.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/bronco-on-the-radar-20120518-1ywie.html http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugb...518-1ywie.html

8 clubs are interested but it's basically come down to a 3 way tussle for Dane Gagai.

Newcastle are front runners due to Wayne Bennett, with Canberra also attractive through a colleague's friendship with Gagai. North Queensland also a strong option which would enable Gagai to return home. 
woodies

woodies

gagai, "family ties to Knight's coach Bennett".

? 
knitey

knitey

Really?....do tell. 
woodies

woodies

I was quoting the article, which makes it as clear as mud in a beer bottle.

Thought you might know. 
knitey

knitey

Oh...sorry, I misunderstood your post, no I haven't heard anything. 
woodies

woodies

I thought the secret to Bennett's success has been the belief he shows in players.
No wonder they are playing so poorly. Everyone is looking over the shoulder. 
woodies

woodies

Mason. Gagai.
Any other bad boys out there for Bennett? 
knitey

knitey

Yeah.....so much for nuturing and bringing through local talent. 
MadMike

MadMike

Have not been able to see any games this year how has Mason been going this year so far? 
knitey

knitey

He has gone well Mike, was our strongest foward last w/end against the Titans, it will be good to see him once he regains match fitness and can play for longer periods. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

you know my opinion on this already ;) 
woodies

woodies

Not much of a rating really considering the team's performance. 
knitey

knitey

He has been our best forward the last 2 games, even with limited time on the field. 
nopatience

nopatience

if bennett picks gagai against the Broncos in Brisbane it would be sending a very wrong message to the kid imo. I would expect Benny to make him earn it, but he does seem a little desperate atm. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to be...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181