The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Is all not well in Tinkler Town.

Marcus1979

Marcus1979

we don't want Tinkler he will run us into the ground :lol:

He likes the knights and look at what happened there ;)

Imagine if it was a club he had no strong ties to 
knitey

knitey

Nah, all's cool, he will just merge you guys, your used to that....hahahaha. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

St George Illawarra Knights?

Or St George Illawarra-Newcastle Dragons? 
knitey

knitey

Newcastle Dragon slaying Knights:lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

We can't lie in the title ;) 
knitey

knitey

Hush....of course we can. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Price of iron ore is rising, if things go as they should, the price of coal will follow. 
knitey

knitey

Yes, some good news at last.....shit I hope Tinkler dislikes Sandow. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Lucky there's a cap eh? 
knitey

knitey

There will be news of another Knights signing in the next 24hrs.;) 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Every one has a little more to spend courtesy of the Rlpa. 
knitey

knitey

Yes, they did well, do you think the Eels may be in the market for anyone? 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Without doubt, but opportunities are thin on the ground. If anything it should help put Haynes resigning to bed.

May also revisit Hock, we couldn't come to grips with the transfer fee, but now, particulary as it's a one off, presumably we could.

A bit of mongrel added to our pack wouldn't go astray. 
knitey

knitey

I would say that securing Hayne would be the clubs first priority, I reckon that there will be a bit of movement in the coming weeks. 
Maximus89

Maximus89

Unless of course the story of him being $700 million in debt is true. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Every club has 600k ( I think ) they didn't have a week ago. Less of course the increase to the minimum wage players in their squad.

The Rlpa was also pushing for the top twenty five to become thirty, haven't heard any more of this. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I'm pretty sure given the reported nature of his deals, this won't be far off the mark. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

But that would only leave him with $300 million.

How will he live? 
knitey

knitey

Yeah...pauper status. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Feel sorry for the bloke. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

Not until they're paid. 
knitey

knitey

Yeh, funny that. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

On another note, why do mining magnates all seem to be morbidly obese? 
knitey

knitey

Maybe because they spend all day sitting.....counting their millions. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168