rleague.com

ANOTHER SEASON and IN THE POO AGAIN

Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Poor Knitey :(

**Hugs** 
knitey

knitey

I am so over all the "drug" crap at the club, I feel that any "infringement " would be before Bennett took over, my guess would be it may be linked to Wicks and Co, and if it is , it's ludicrous as he has been in prison for 18months already, the whole damn thing gives me the tomtits.:( 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

You are more than welcome in the dragons den :)

all joking aside I would say its events that pre-dated Bennett arrival as his clubs never do anything dirty or be involved in off-field dramas. 
knitey

knitey

Thanks....but won't happen.:P 
knitey

knitey

Matt Gidley tells us not to worry our pretty little heads:

Knights CEO meets with ASADA
Tuesday 12 February 2013 5:59 PM

The Newcastle Knights now has a much better understanding of the investigation currently being undertaken by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA).

Knights CEO Matt Gidley confirmed this, after a debriefing with the other NRL clubs and then a private briefing by ASADA.

"I am confident we have no issues of concern going forward,” Gidley said.

"While no specific details or players were mentioned by the ASADA representatives, they made it clear the Knights coaching staff and support team, and their procedures, were given the all clear.

"We are bound by a confidentiality agreement and can't go into details of the meeting but we now have a much better understanding of the process and we completely support what the NRL is doing."

Earlier in the day, NRL CEO Dave Smith confirmed the process would be time consuming and he couldn't give a timeframe on how long the investigations would take.

From: http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/news-display/Knights-CEO-meets-with-ASADA/68292 http://www.newcastleknights.com.au/n...th-ASADA/68292 
madmatt2146

madmatt2146

Im thinking any of the players that would of been on drugs are the guys we have let go, if you look at the team from just 2 years ago its a very different looking side now. 
knitey

knitey

Newcastle ABC radio said this afternoon that apparently the general belief within the Knights organisation is it's from 2010. Dunno how they heard that but if there was a media source I could trust, it would be them. 
Corabko

Corabko

From what I hear they looking for files between 2005 and 2010 on top of that during that period NSW police had an extensive investigation into club because of the Danny Wicks thing. I reckon the intelligence the ACC has against the Knights are bits a pieces that NSW police had from Danny Wicks but wasn't enough to charge anyone and hoped they would get someone to confess and as nobody has that is were it will end. Because the ACC haven't got the stomach to apologize 
knitey

knitey

Hi C, long time no post.:):wave: 
Corabko

Corabko

Hey don't get much time to post anywhere lately 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa vs Australia live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score coverage...
tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181