The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2nd TRIAL KNIGHTS v SHARKS at Tamworth

knitey

knitey

Good first half by the Knights. Strong in defence. Created a lot of chances in attack. Boyd looking dangerous out wide. 
knitey

knitey

We are underway for the second half. No update yet on Beau Scott but he is back out sitting on the bench. 
knitey

knitey

Beau Scott is back on the field. 
knitey

knitey

McManus, who has returned from a knee injury, is on for Naiqama. 
knitey

knitey

Sharks score through Mills. The lead up to the play was a dropped bomb by one of our back three.

10 - 4... kick missed.

30 to go. 
knitey

knitey

Knights have made a few changes with 25 mins to play; Tahu & Hilder off, Quinn & Adams on. 
knitey

knitey

More changes. Gidley, Mason, Smith, Scott and Houston also off; Roberts, Rochow, McKinnon, Fa'alogo & Cuthbertson on. 
knitey

knitey

Boyd and Snowden off. Pete Mata'utia and Costigan on. Less than 20 mins to play. 
knitey

knitey

Uate off and Gagai off, Naiqama and Filipo off. 
knitey

knitey

Ouch...Bryce Gibbs may have torn his achillies, for the Sharks. 
knitey

knitey

TRY TIME KNIGHTS!.......Pete Mata'utia

And Roberts adds the extras. Knights 16 lead the Sharks 4. 11 mins to play 
knitey

knitey

Sharks are over through Gardner, and Townsend converts. 6 mins to play. Knights 16-10. 
MadMike

MadMike

Any news on Gibbs 
knitey

knitey

Back to back tries for the Sharks, De Gois goes over under the posts. Townsend adds the extras. 16-all, 4 mins left. 
knitey

knitey

No not yet Mike. 
knitey

knitey

With 30 seconds on the clock the Sharks go over in the corner.

Jonathan Wright the try scorer. Townsend added the extras from the sideline. Sharks win 22-16.

Good game from the boys despite the loss, Bennett pulled all our 1st string players off with 20mins to go, so pleased overall. 
madmatt2146

madmatt2146

Really the last 20 minutes means nothing when had 10 or 11 of our best players off the field, the first 60 is or that counts, when it was our best against there best we were the better team. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Keep telling yourself that. :lol: 
knitey

knitey

Boyd had a blinder Lewis. 
madmatt2146

madmatt2146

Well i will because its fact idiot :rolls: 
Lewis06

Lewis06

Awesome. When are they shifting him to 5/8? 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168