The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2013 world club challenge

professional

professional

Nah, Leeds is alright. Grimsby is the slum of England. 
slip

slip

I thought Grimsby / Lincoln was alright! It's the cities in England that are slums, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle, basically any place that has a famous English soccer club. lol 
Watnow

Watnow

Liverpool is actually quite nice 
professional

professional

:lol: Bloody Knowsley. 
silverygibbon

silverygibbon

Nah, I lived on base at RAF Cranwell for 12 months. (IMO) Grimsby is a hole. I liked Lincoln though. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

When's this thing going down? 
Morgues

Morgues

7am AEST on Saturday the 23rd of Feb. So, uh 6am for you then, I guess? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Geeze who to go for my NRL clubs mortal enemy or my ESL clubs mortal enemy :lol: 
Morgues

Morgues

When in doubt, go for the Aussie team. ;) 
django

django

Who is your SL club? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Bradford :) 
django

django

Mortal enemies? I've always viewed Leeds & Bradford to be more like squabbling brothers!

I'm glad they pulled through last year. :) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Maybe I was being over dramatic :lol:

I am glad they pulled through also :) 
Watnow

Watnow

Hahaha! Nothing like a Humberside derby or a Wigan/Wire one 
professional

professional

Wigan and St Helens tbh. Good Friday (or Boxing Day for those of us who are old enough to remember) is the fiercest you can get. Wigan and Warrington are developing a strong rivalry just as St Helens and Warrington are developing a bit of a rivalry. However, that has only really come for the fore recently because Warrington has been wallowing in mediocrity for so long. 
annav3

annav3

https://twitter.com/MelbourneStorm Melbourne Storm ‏@MelbourneStorm

Confirmation of medial ligament tear to Kevin Proctor that will have him sidelined for several weeks, sadly no https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WCC&src=hash #WCC 
slip

slip

This game is played before the NRL season has kicked off, but the SL has already begun. How do Aussie teams find form going into this game? 
silverygibbon

silverygibbon

Part of the reason Aussies find it hard to take seriously. 
nadyone

nadyone

Manly wanted the 2012 WCC in Sydney, but that didn't happen. It also has nothing to do with the ESL coming to the party, it was the NRL who were a pain in the arse about it.

I'm cheering for the Storm in this one. Manly blew it last year (were a bit dudded too when they scored beside the posts to level it up at 16-all with a kick to come, but Leeds were given a BS penalty). Still, Manly should've overcome that but they didn't.
I can't wait to hear the excuses from the Rhinos players after they lose. When they lose, they cary on as if they were robbed. When they win, it's apparently proof that the ESL sides are better than the NRL sides. 
silverygibbon

silverygibbon

:yay::yay:

You just know I'm gonna save this quote up. :lol: 
nadyone

nadyone

Print it & frame it. Cause the only other times I'll cheer for Melbourne is when they play the Broncos, Titans or the Warriors. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

....the love i had for you just shattered.... 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I didn't know you shared any love for the Manly Warringah sea Eagles :lol: 
HarrySack

HarrySack

No, but I did for Nady.....but to love Nady you must love Manly and Brett. I guess it was all just an illusion *sniff* 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168