The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Rnd 3 - Titans v Manly

MrChook

MrChook

Manly should be too strong here but Titans have been better than I thought they'd be so far and an upset may not be out of the question.

Official team lists, no surprises from either squad named:

[h=4]Titans[/h]1 William Zillman
2 Kevin Gordon
3 Brad Takairangi
4 Jamal Idris
5 David Mead
6 Aidan Sezer
7 Albert Kelly
8 Luke Douglas
9 Matt Srama
10 Nate Myles
11 Greg Bird
12 Ben Ridge
13 Ashley Harrison

Interchange
14 Dave Taylor
15 Luke Bailey
16 Ryan James
17 Beau Falloon
18 Luke O' Dwyer

[h=4]Sea Eagles[/h]1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon (c)
4 Steve Matai
5 David Williams
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Brenton Lawrence
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brent Kite
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Justin Horo
13 Jamie Buhrer

Interchange
14 Richie Fa'aoso
15 Joe Galuvao
16 David Gower
17 Tom Symonds 
Eaglesroc

Eaglesroc

Gower needs more time in NSW Cup, Bring in Chee Kam or Ligi Sao 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Yeah Titans are no pushovers, I wouldn't be surprised to see them in top 8 by seasons end... very good forward pack, and there is no let up from their bench forwards either.

If we are on our game we will win, so hopefully we maintain the same attitude that we have taken into our first 2 games.

I am liking the recruitment of Tom Symonds.. he added that bit extra out wide on the weekend. Will be a very good bench player to have.

I am very happy with our team, will only get better when Gifty returns.

Undefeated record goes on the line again.. 
Watnow

Watnow

Loving the fact that both Gifty and Kingy have said they'll be up against it to regain their spots in the team nowadays. 
professional

professional

Bring in George 'the Man' Rose! 
nadyone

nadyone

He's injured. Him & Gower won't get a look in once the whole squad is fit. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168