The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Rd 2 vs Knights

knitey

knitey

I don't hate Manly.........but after tonight I may reconsider. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

When I was living in Newy the two teams everyone hated were Brisbane and Manly so thought it was the law if you support Newy you have to hate brissy and manly :lol: 
woodies

woodies

No need for Knitey's help, it is in every Knights suppoters DNA.
I've found that praising them up early and lulling them into false sense of security makes revenge so much sweeter when they face plant again in the semis.:D:popcorn: 
knitey

knitey

Hehe.....:thumbs: 
woodies

woodies

I'm like Knitey, I don't hate Manly (or Brisbane) as a whole. It is just the individuals within that group that I can't stand!:P 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

What teams do you hate then or like me and have only love in your heart :lol: 
woodies

woodies

Only two things I hate in this world and one of them is hatred based on stereotyes. 
nadyone

nadyone

I'm not a fan of stereotypes. Although I hear good things about the new Sony & Pioneer.:D 
woodies

woodies

:D You crack me up. Hey, weren't both Pioneer and Sony one time sponsors of Manly where is Warringah. 
nadyone

nadyone

Pioneer was back in the 70's. I don't think Sony ever has been.
Manly's major sponsors since then have been P&O, Wormalds, Pepsi, AT&T, Delmege, Quantum & now Kaspersky. I can't remember any others (although I'm sure there are) & I'm not 100% about AT&T. 
nadyone

nadyone

Aww, cheer up Knitey.:) 
woodies

woodies

Well Sony must have sponsored the Magpies back in the late '70's or something. That's obiously why I thought instantly of Manly.:P 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - In my opinion, players listed above would be worthy of selection to come up against the Knights dominated NSW team. Good luck to all tea...
boaa - Depending on finals performance Hudson may force tatipata or Allan out. Bench could be peacock sula sioasa Wilshire and noema
buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168