The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Rd 2 vs Knights

Goodsy

Goodsy

Tough game this week against a resurgent Knights outfit, they will be confident after their 1st round win. Will need to be on our game to ensure our undefeated record remains this season. Always lift for Newcastle games... ALWAYS !!

1 Brett Stewart,
2 Jorge Taufua,
3 Jamie Lyon [c],
4 Steve Matai,
5 David Williams,
6 Kieran Foran,
7 Daly Cherry-Evans,

8 Brenton Lawrence,
9 Matt Ballin,
10 Brent Kite,
11 Anthony Watmough,
12 Justin Horo,
13 Jamie Buhrer.

Subs: 14 Richie Fa'aoso, 15 Joe Galuvao, 16 David Gower, 17 Jesse Sene-Lafao, 20 Tom Symonds 
View all 39 comments
knitey

knitey

That's enough of the negative vibes.......this is our best chance in years to come away with a victory at Brookie.......and we will. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

maybe Nady will be there and he will be put off his game :lol: 
knitey

knitey

Yes, great idea, Nady, hurry up and get to Brookie, Brett wants you.:) 
nadyone

nadyone

What? Really? When? I've got to hurry...no time for clothes.................... :lol: 
knitey

knitey

That's the spirit Nady.:lol: 
woodies

woodies

Gee I hate it when I'm right. Can I take away the part about the Knights being impressve? 
knitey

knitey

Just put "un" in front of it. 
woodies

woodies

Knitey I can accept that Boyd is erratic and we come to expect that sometimes, but what is the deal with Snowden. I can't even call him erratic because that would mean he would have to have shown peak performances as well as low ones. He must miss Gallen. 
knitey

knitey

Last year I gave him BOD because of his back, but on todays display .... he deserves a good foot up the rear end.....pathetic. 
knitey

knitey

Well done Budgies......far too good for us tonight....congrats, grear display from your boys, pathetic from ours. 
woodies

woodies

yeah Manly firing on all cylinders.
I choose to think Bennett is having an extended pre-season, fine tuning things for serious tilt. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Where is your Manly hate? I am sure Knitey can inspire you :) 
knitey

knitey

I don't hate Manly.........but after tonight I may reconsider. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

When I was living in Newy the two teams everyone hated were Brisbane and Manly so thought it was the law if you support Newy you have to hate brissy and manly :lol: 
woodies

woodies

No need for Knitey's help, it is in every Knights suppoters DNA.
I've found that praising them up early and lulling them into false sense of security makes revenge so much sweeter when they face plant again in the semis.:D:popcorn: 
knitey

knitey

Hehe.....:thumbs: 
woodies

woodies

I'm like Knitey, I don't hate Manly (or Brisbane) as a whole. It is just the individuals within that group that I can't stand!:P 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

What teams do you hate then or like me and have only love in your heart :lol: 
woodies

woodies

Only two things I hate in this world and one of them is hatred based on stereotyes. 
nadyone

nadyone

I'm not a fan of stereotypes. Although I hear good things about the new Sony & Pioneer.:D 
woodies

woodies

:D You crack me up. Hey, weren't both Pioneer and Sony one time sponsors of Manly where is Warringah. 
nadyone

nadyone

Pioneer was back in the 70's. I don't think Sony ever has been.
Manly's major sponsors since then have been P&O, Wormalds, Pepsi, AT&T, Delmege, Quantum & now Kaspersky. I can't remember any others (although I'm sure there are) & I'm not 100% about AT&T. 
nadyone

nadyone

Aww, cheer up Knitey.:) 
woodies

woodies

Well Sony must have sponsored the Magpies back in the late '70's or something. That's obiously why I thought instantly of Manly.:P 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181