14 Ritchie Fa'aoso
15 Joe Galuvao
16 David Gower
17 Jesse Sene-Lefao
18 Peter Hiku
19 George Rose 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Good to see Buhrer get that run on spot for round 1, he must be chuffed. I expect him to be a 65+ mins player..probably even 80mins.

Watnow will be happy to see Hiku on the extended bench.

I assume King is injured.. looking forward to see how both Horo and Fa'aoso perform.

All in all good strong line up. 
nadyone

nadyone

I read tody that Manly said he was available if another club wanted him for this season.
I can understand trying to make room under the cap, but advertising Buhrer??? 
MrChook

MrChook

17 Jesse Sene-Lefao
18 Peter Hiku

Any info on these two? 
Goodsy

Goodsy

huh ? You mean Buhrer ? As in Manly want to offload him to make room under the cap ? Me no follow... 
Goodsy

Goodsy

No idea... none whatsoever... as in nutter... if you ask nicely I'm sure Watnow will respond, he has all the lowdown on the young'uns. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

It's pretty even this game ......Broncs to win by 4. 
nodd

nodd

Eagles 13+ 
nadyone

nadyone

I read it in RLW. Although it is the same mag that was convinced Lyon had opted out to go to the Titans. 
nadyone

nadyone

I'm going to do a "by the clock" account of how I think this game will go.
I'm bored.

8th minute: Prince penalty goal; Brisbane 2-0
15th minute: Stewart try, Lyon goal; Manly 6-2
22nd minute: Watmought try, Lyon goal; Manly 12-2
34th minute: Lyon try; Manly 16-2

Half time: Manly 16, Brisbane 2.

48th minute: Stewart try, Lyon goal; Manly 22-2
60th minute: Taufua try, Lyon goal; Manly 28-2
67th minute: Williams try, Lyon goal; Manly 34-2

Full time: Manly 34 def Brisbane 2.

MOTM: Brett Stewart 
TheChello

TheChello

it's good to see you back, nady, even with a better sense of humour! 
MrChook

MrChook

I'd love it more if you included "Matai Minutes" - sometime between the first and second try I reckon. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Pleased to have nagged another win in Brisbane tonight. Important to grab that 1st win of the season in round 1. While not impressed per se, just pleased with the W. We came alive when it mattered at the business end of the game and took the steam away from Broncos.

Foran played well all night... DCE got better as the game wore one.... I was impressed with the performance from Brenton Lawrence, looks like we have snagged a goody here.

I find Horo has skinny legs... he needs to do some more lunges and squats, will help with that leg drive.. otherwise was pleased with his 1st game.

Concerned with Snake... will be interesting to see reports to see what injury concerns he has.

Lyons goal kicking was top class again. 
nadyone

nadyone

You failed to mention Matai. He had a blinder.
Choc was strong too. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181