The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Manly fans introduction area

Watnow

Watnow

I've noticed a few new Manly fan's on the forum. So feel free to post here. 
nadyone

nadyone

Here.

That's all you wanted wasn't it? Just someone to post "here"?:lol:

Ah, I finished work early, I'm bored & hyperactive. I found a lighter, alfoil & some meth.....but the cat ran off.:lol: 
Watnow

Watnow

Yeah, just noticed a few more recently apart from yourself, nodd, Hamster and myself lately.

Jeez your close to where I live 
HamsterHuey

HamsterHuey

Masked Eagle does the rounds here as well. With the official forum closed indefinitely, guess we have to find somewhere to vent. 
nodd

nodd

As well as here, You can also try silvertails.net. 
nodd

nodd

I'm not far away either then. 
swift_martin

swift_martin

Oi! Don't forget me! :tears: 
nodd

nodd

How could we forget one of M-F's nemesis's ? 
Watnow

Watnow

Sorry Swifty realised I missed you on my way to work 
Watnow

Watnow

I also post on Silvertails as Ant80 and was a former MWSE forumer 
MaskedEagle

MaskedEagle

Aren't we all one of those? 
pete2

pete2

Go the might-tee Eagles! 
nodd

nodd

So True :lol: 
pandj_scott

pandj_scott

Hi fellow Manly fans.
Bit of a crapy end to the season, Oh well can't win every year. 
Watnow

Watnow

Hi Oscar 
HamsterHuey

HamsterHuey

G'day Oscar, and welcome. Yep, but we'll just rip into 2011 and start the ride again. 
pandj_scott

pandj_scott

Thanks for the reply guys, its sad seeing the way the blokes went out this year but lucky for me I've been an eagles fans long enough to have enjoyed all the GF wins since i started supporting the mighty eagles in 1970.
Happy times... 
maza1972

maza1972

maza here from wollongong glad to be here and with all those eagles fans 
HamsterHuey

HamsterHuey

G'day mate. Enjoy the robust discussions. 
Watnow

Watnow

Hi maza1972 
pmc123

pmc123

Hello Champions,

Followed the Mighty Eagles since early 72. Been loyal ever since. Been a roller coaster journey but fortunately enough Grand Final wins along the way to keep it interesting. 
HamsterHuey

HamsterHuey

G'day Slimbo. Did you get to the game Friday night? 
Watnow

Watnow

G'day Slimbo. 
groggo

groggo

ive been lurking in here for years now hehe 
HamsterHuey

HamsterHuey

G'day Groggo. Notice you keep fairly quiet on Silvertails as well. Love to see more of your work here. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
Bull66 - Anyone going to have a crack at naming the Qld 16 team ?
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168