The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Manly Sea Eagles sub forum Rules & Regulations

nadyone

nadyone

Here are the rules & regulations of the Manly Sea Eagles sub forum.

1. All rleague forum rules apply as per usual
2. Anything regarding the Manly club & or its players & personnel must be proven as fact or stated openly as opinion.
3. Anything regarding the Manly club & or its players & personnel is to be taken as fact if it is stated by myself or any other Sea Eagles supporter.
4. Anything regarding the Manly club & or its players & personnel can be considered opinion only (even if it is fact), if stated by a non-Sea Eagles supporter.
5. All Sea Eagles supporters reserve the right to question & if need be, slam factual stories by non-Sea Eagles supporters as opinion pieces to suit their own agenda.
6. I reserve the right to label other posters facts as opinions & my opinions as facts because whether or not your opinion matters is decided by me & only me & that remains a fact.
*Unless I question myself, in that case, I will appoint a "Right Hand Man" or woman, to act on my behalf. Which behalf they act upon is up to me, myself & I only, unless one of us disagrees with me, then it will be settled via an online game of paper, scissors, rock, where I have the power to use the "mystery move" that beats all 3. In that case, Rules 6 & 11 are enforced.
7. These rules & regulations are not to be taken lightly. These words are concrete & if anyone has ever lifted concrete, then you know how heavy concrete is.
8. If there is a conflict of rules 2 & 4, rules 3, 5, 6 & 11 will be implemented. Again.
9. If anyone wants to post exclusive news regarding the Manly club & or its players & personnel they must first submit a personal message to me requesting permission to do so, coupled with the entire exclusive news story & the related source of information links, so that way I can post it as my breaking news thread & receive all the plaudits.
10. Any good posts on this sub forum will be attributed to me, even if they are not from me, because I'm a glory hound.
11. What I say is law. Unless I say cat, because it isn't law. Law is L, A, W...not C, A, T.

HAPPY POSTING!!! 
knitey

knitey

You idiot........:lol::lol::lol: 
nodd

nodd

No! he's an evil genius. 
Morkel

Morkel

Brett Stewart is an unlikable player. 
knitey

knitey

Gee, don't say that!...you'll hurt poor Nady's feelings, he's sensitive you know.;) 
WestEndAthletics

WestEndAthletics

There goes rule 2 through 11....Ban him, ban him 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Yep... I'm happy with adjusment to rules... provides a fair forum. 
nadyone

nadyone

That's your opinion, which is irrelevant.:P
See rules 2, 4 & 6. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Lavea for his debut 2 weeks ago. Jack Morris named for his debut for the Eels.
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181