The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

who do ut hink the qld team for under 16 2014 next year my team

coach01

coach01

I Agree totally this age group across the board is probably the strongest between 13s to 18s and the selectors should have no problem putting together a side strong enough to beat anyone. 
OutbackEyes

OutbackEyes

What would be a great idea would be to maybe have a CITY vs COUNTRY trial game at the end of the CC Competition.

City (8 Southern Conference Teams - Wynnum, Redcliffe, Easts, Norths, Souths-Logan, Ipswich, Gold Coast (2)).

Country (8 Northern Conference Teams - Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast, Wide Bay, Central United Crows, CQ Capras, Mackay Cutters, Northern Pride, Townsville Stingers).

It's just a thought, but NSW did have a Possibles vs Probables match this year before picking their 16s team?? 
ALX21

ALX21

I support this idea @OutbackEyes. 
coach01

coach01

I like the idea of a possible Vs. Probable match that would be a much better way to pick the best in QLD 
giggi.delo

giggi.delo

@ Coach01-I believe they do that for the u12 qld team(s) and @OutbackEyes that's an excellent idea! QRL should definitlley take that into consideration. 
henrytaro

henrytaro

hey boys don't forget james clark and daniel walker from peninsula played for QLD White 2 really good forwards. 
OutbackEyes

OutbackEyes

I do not envy the task of the selectors because after following this particular age group very closely since 2010, I have put together this names.

NORTHERN PRIDE
Michael Carroll
Quinlyn Cannon
James Clark
Jason Chapman
Jake Clifford
Mitipele Tuati
Asi Asi John

TOWNSVILLE STINGERS
Marshall Hudson
Enari Tuala
Pe-Jay Zaro
Christian Power
Gehemat Shibaski
Duarne Dempsey

MACKAY CUTTERS
Rueben Cotter
Joshua Morton
Jacob Schill

CQ CAPRAS
Jack Glossop
Callum Tull

CENTRAL CROWS
Derome Mafi
Jack Kennedy

TOOWOOMBA CLYDESDALES
Zane Willshire
Will O'Gradey
Gerome Burns

SUNSHINE COAST FALCONS
Reed Mahoney
Connor McCabe
Dalton Smith

IPSWICH
Liam Pakau
Daniel Ioane
Jackson Wier

GOLD COAST WHITE
Jack Peacock
Emery Pere
Apiata Noema

GOLD COAST GREEN
Vito Sula-Sioasa
Ethan Paikea

The following boys I'm not 100% sure WHO they play for?.

But I'm sure there are others that contribute to this forum that would be able to assist!

Kalyn Ponga
Steven Tatipata
Declan Day
Sato Ketia-Opu
Tevita'unga Wolske
Sharmah Schmidt
Syd Smith
Thomas Sa'u
Hisu Hicks
Aziz Ali
Campbell Pirihi
Kris Verevis
Jackson Frei
Hayden O'Hara
Brent Wolf
Broughton Clark
Tyrone Faulkner
Len Ikitau
David Fauid
George Halaufia
Blake Lenehan
Luke Kisaloff
Ronaldo Tago
Harry Sullivan
Wesley Heketoa
Tony Hunt

"Have I missed anyone???"

I didn't include Steven Dressler (Gold Coast White) and Sean Garner (Gold Coast Green), because I believe they are not eligible to be selected for QLD?, also I didn't include Jack Schmidt (Northern Pride) or Jacob Bourke (Townsville Stingers) because they were not named in their respective CC Squads! 
ALX21

ALX21

Correct, Dresler and Garner are eligible for NSW.

Not sure why Jack Schmidt was not selected for the Pride???

Blake Lenehan (Ipswich) 
OutbackEyes

OutbackEyes

Jack Schmidt didn't play in the Northern Pride trial, unsure why?

Because he would have been one of the 1st selected if he did! 
Crowbar

Crowbar

SOUTHS LOGAN
Shamar Schmidt
Sato Ketia Opo
Ronaldo Tago
Kobe Tararo
Campbell Pirihi
Thomas Sau
Tevita Unga Wolske
Syd Smith
Brad Whaley
George Halaufia
Dray Ngatuere-Wroe
Amosa Aumua
Hisiu Fabila Hicks

Broughton Clarke and Len Ikitau did not trial. 
saintsfc

saintsfc

Hot team that Souths Logan have! Suprised syd smith has been named, hasn't trained with the side yet. 
Crowbar

Crowbar

Apparently Syd and Len will be back training after xmas. Also heard the other players in the 30 man squad really stepping up. 
saintsfc

saintsfc

A lot of big personalities in that squad will be interesting to see how the come together. They have a good coach so should be ok. Just pass the ball to syd! lol 
Qlder2013

Qlder2013

Crowbar I have heard that to about the SLM Connell squad. Also heard that Syd Smith has been training with them this week. 
Qlder2013

Qlder2013

Crowbar I have heard that too about the SLM Connell squad. Also heard that Syd Smith has been training with them this week. 
Crowbar

Crowbar

Will be interesting saintsfc if they can, squad seems focused and putting in the hard yards. Will be serious contenders if they do, especially if Len and Broughton return after the xmas break. 
Crowbar

Crowbar

Qlder2013 That's good news for SL. 
ALX21

ALX21

Derome Mafi not eligible. 
coach01

coach01

South's Logan CC
Hisiu Hicks
Corey Allen
Matt Abrahams
Josh Bernardin
Brayden Bochow
Brad Whaley
Luke Mcloud
Jake Sparey
Tommy sau
Tevita Unga
George Halaufia
Kobe Tararo
Bruce Ten
Sato ketia Opo
Ronaldo Tago
Campbel Pirhi
Amosa Aumua
Syd Smith
Drey Ngatuere- Wroe
Shamar Schmidt
Nathanial Mauave
Zane Wallace
Reece Manning

Still a few more who's name I don't know, but I have heard this team is working very well together and should defiantly be finals contenders. 
Bull66

Bull66

Tough job for selectors alright ! Don't be surprised if 4 or 5 - that didn't play in the white or maroon 15's - due to suspension, injury and school rugby commitments - get pick in the 16s !!
Off the top of my head - Peacock , Enari , Tatipata , Sullivan and Emery ! All former qld reps - I know I'd pick all five if in form !!! 
saintsfc

saintsfc

There will be no qld team to play nsw in the 16's. It will be a QAS side that plays nsw in the origin curtain raiser. Disgraceful I reckon! They should be picking on form not on past reputations. 
Bull66

Bull66

Is that right ? If so it's wrong !! Couple of boys in the QAS not evening playing league !! What sort of message is that sending ??
QAS picked a long time ago - what if one of the QAS boys gets absolutely dominated by a Cyril Connell participant - they going to still take him to take on NSW !! Lots of questions ..............? 
ALX21

ALX21

If that is the case, why bother having the comp? 
FishEater

FishEater

Doesn't sound right. QRL announced QRL coaches back in December. 
FishEater

FishEater

Doesn't sound right. QRL announced QRL coaches back in December. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

fastwater - sounds like a really gai idea..... you dum fook....
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181