The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

who do ut hink the qld team for under 16 2014 next year my team

aali18

aali18

1 kayln ponga, 2 micheal carrol , 3 upi naemtu , 4 tommy sau, 5 hisiu hicks, 6 sato ketia opa , 7 brent woolf, 8 willam gradey, 9 harry sullivan, 10 ethan paiku, 11 syd smith 12 steven tatipata, 13 aziz ali, 14 ruben cotter, 15 sean garner, 16 hayden ohara, 17 jack pecock 
ALX21

ALX21

Sean Garner not eligible. 
ALX21

ALX21

Steve Dressler also not eligible. 
mdrew

mdrew

As far as I know they are not ineligible for CC, Steve Dressler actually played a few games this year. They are both from Northern NSW, I think that is what alx21 means? 
ALX21

ALX21

Exactly what I meant, sorry for any confusion. Ineligible to represent Queensland Under 16's. 
Sharkies

Sharkies

Any North side boys ? 
aali18

aali18

to be honest i reckon jackson frei and aziz ali are two good combinations aziz is a very good tackler i need some comment on aziz wats bad about him ao i can put a eye on him

ALX21

ALX21

@giggi.delo, I wouldn't say no point. Didn't Ethan Roberts make NSW this year playing for Gold Coast? 
DavidHatch

DavidHatch

The U12 queensland team has taken a dramatic change up til now.
What do you mean by that ?? 
Sharkies

Sharkies

Any Boys in anyone else s opinion ? that haven't made QLD before 
saintsfc

saintsfc

I have been told by a few if the under 15 boys that they have been selected in the annual broncos v stingers side to be played in gatton this year. Anyone have the full side nothing on stingers yet. 
Sharkies

Sharkies

I was wondering why there was a stinger selector at last weekends game .Thanks saintsfc :)

DavidHatch

DavidHatch

@giggi.delo, Fair call. I agree with you 101% re. how strong this age group is. I would argue they are possibly the strongest of all the age groups from 13-17s. What are your thoughts on Matthew Gibuma, where (or if) does he fit anywhere ?? Some untapped talent there. 
saintsfc

saintsfc

Which game sharkies? Hope they picked the te over the year. We had 3-4 out last round, 1 being a qld boy and he wasn't picked in stingers so hopefully he has been picked in the broncos squad. The broncs haven't announced anything yet I think? 
Sharkies

Sharkies

Hi Saintsfc Aspley V Easts.I hope so to like to know all the boys got a fair crack at making the team . So the stingers team has been picked? Where the boys you know notified through their club? 
saintsfc

saintsfc

I will find out tonight. Easts won't get any in the side, Aspley will get a couple they are a good side. Easts best 15 year old is playing for their 16's. be interesting to see if they pick div 1 kids. They have in the past. 
Sharkies

Sharkies

I Hope you share Saintsfc do they post the teams on stingers?

saintsfc

saintsfc

They normally post the team on stingers but the broncos team is always a secret. Spoke to the boys they got letters sent to their home address and had to call the coach to confirm they received it. 5 from springwood. 2 from sunnybank. 
Sharkies

Sharkies

Thanks saintsfc so these are for the stingers team ? So do you no who picks the broncos team & who is eligble Thanks saintsfc sorry if im being a pain

saintsfc

saintsfc

Stingers side now on their website. Only 3 from Logan, but 4 from aspley and 3 from reddy. One from brothers, that wouldn't be Clinton mohr's son would it? Lol why the selectors insist on picking even numbers from both side of the river is beyond me. Top thre sides are southside teams u would think they would dominate the side but wrong! No wonder the poinsiettas struggle year after year.

The broncos side will be made up of kids on contracts and development kids all over Qld. They normally meet 3-4 days before the game and go into camp. There will be some bris kids and kids from up north out west etc. my son went to camp with them it was held at Marist brothers school, not sure what they will do this year as the game is in gatton not at arana hills. 
saintsfc

saintsfc

Just noticed sunnybank only got one in the team!! Hmmm oh well the selectors certainly see differently to me! That must be why they are on te big dollars and I ain't! Lol 
Sharkies

Sharkies

Hi saint i think 1 of the boys they said is from Aspley is actually from another club. Typo perhaps there was another boy from Aspley that i thought would of defiantly made it but you never know what selectors are thinking I also think sunny bank should of Defiently got more in as well. 
OutbackEyes

OutbackEyes

There is a fair bit of talent is this age group, don't know what people think of these 2 teams??
1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Enari Tuala
3. Steven Tatipata
4. Liam Pakau
5. Michael Carroll
6. Marshall Hudson
7. Sato Ketia-Opu
8. Sharmah Schmidt
9. Quinlyn Cannon
10. Jack Peacock
11. James Clarke
12. Syd Smith
13. Rueben Cotter
14. Zane Willshire
15. Jacob Bourke
16. Emery Pere
17. Jack Glossop

1. Gerome Burns
2. Callum Tull
3. Thomas Sau
4. Apiata Noema
5. Hisu Hicks
6. Campbell Pirihi
7. Jake Clifford
8. Aziz Ali
9. Vito Sula-Sioasa
10. Will O'Gradey
11. Jack Schmidt
12. Joshua Morton
13. Connor McCabe
14. Jason Chapman
15. Brent Wolf
16. Christian Power
17. Tevita Wolske
18. Gehemat Shibaski
19. Reed Mahoney
20. Wesley Heketoa
21. Jack Kennedy
22. Duarne Dempsey 
coach01

coach01

I think the side you have mentioned is great and VERY strong however I believe after watching the state championships this year there could be a few more from the Gold Coast/ South's Logan teams picked than you have listed, if you look at the state final both met east and south coast have a LOT players playing in both the SL and GC teams next year and that grand final was an outstanding display of football from both teams.. 
OutbackEyes

OutbackEyes

After watching this Age Group very very closely over the last couple of years, Schoolboy 12s at Redcliffe in 2010, 13s at the QRL State Junior Carnival at Ipswich in 2011, 14s at the QRL State Junior Carnival at Kawana in 2012, 15s at The 15s Schoolboys at Wynnum this year. Hopefully the Selectors will be able to select 2 absolute "crackjack" teams (Qld and Maroons). Let's hope the Selection Panel get to all games around the state before the semi finals, and the selectors are from all areas of the state and not just from the South East Corner. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181