The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

u 15s Northern Broncos-- Broncos Elite Devolpment

Sharkies

Sharkies

Hi
Can anyone please help me to explain the difference between Northern Broncos & Broncos Elite Player Development. In U15s Thank You :scratch: 
aspleynorths

aspleynorths

Broncos elite are kids that have signed a contract with the broncos ,were the northern broncos is just training for kids on the north side 
GavinMiller

GavinMiller

Or maybe the Northern Broncos are all the kids from north of Brisbane that the Broncos plunder. Would be good if they stuck with their own catchment area. Or at least did some development and not just recruitment. 
harrofam

harrofam

Some might be signed properly but some of the EPD's are t shirt contracts who have signed a piece of paper declaring their loyalty to the Donks. 
fabz

fabz

H, What's the diff, I assumed these kids couldn't be contracted until 15yrs & 9mths. Wider than the bronks aren't they all just t shirt contracts or are there levels of contracts for kids from u12-u15? 
harrofam

harrofam

Certainly different levels in the younger ages. All in the same EPD squad but some players get more than a tshirt and shorts. In the end though regardless of whatever type of contract they were on 99% of them are shown the door by the time they reach 17. 
aspleynorths

aspleynorths

That is so true h
except for there little favourites. 
que

que

Northern Broncos are kids that are invited to attend from Aspley, Norths, Banyo, St Josephs and Brothers Junior Rugby League as development and a pathway to CC... 
harrofam

harrofam

Also Pine Rivers,Holy Spirit,Samford and a few more. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

boaa - Depending on finals performance Hudson may force tatipata or Allan out. Bench could be peacock sula sioasa Wilshire and noema
giggi.delo - With notable players missing such as Ponga,O'Hara,Dressler,Garner etc.... This is what I could salvage of the remaining QLD team.This in ...
buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168