outback

so is norths mm out altogether now???? 
Jughead

Jughead

In MM they are 
aspleynorths

aspleynorths

Stingers won in cc not sure of score 32 to 18 i think
mm stingers won 58 to 4 should have 80 or more points but for the last 15 mins tried to score of every play 
Ballplayer7

Ballplayer7

Went and watched the CC Easts v GC White game yesterday and GC White were disgraceful. Most people on this forum had Easts throwing the game to stop Norths getting through. Coast side could not beat what was effectively the Easts reserves and did not deserve to be in finals. Easts had about 8 players out from the side that beat Norths the week before but showed some good structure and plays to come from behind to beat GC. That win ensures Easts go through the fixture rounds undefeated which is a massive achievement. Pool B qualifiers will be finalised today with Pride still a chance to grab 2nd spot in the pool. Next week might shape up to be Easts v Stingers and Norths v Sun Coast. Does anyone have venues for these games. 
bigbear

bigbear

Well done Easts CC undefeated so far.Players and coach well drilled and good discipline.The wins GC white did have they stumbled over the line.If not for the individual brilliance of two players in the GC White side ,front rower keegan hipgrove and the five eight eathon roberts they would have lost more games.All the best to the sides who have made the finals and to the players who didnt i hope you go back to your club sides better for the experience of rep footy. 
que

que

22-18 Northen Pride v Sunshine Coast CC....as it stands Norths v Sunshine Coast CC semi final....East v Townsville Stingers CC semi final....good luck boys... 
Nightmare

Nightmare

Ballplayer, I too was at the game and yes they rested quite a few players.
Easts used 2 reserves and 4 interchanges, good effort to win with all those players out.
Im led to believe through talking to a few that next weeks game maybe at Langlands on Saturday. 
Nightmare

Nightmare

Bigbear, I watched those 2 you mentioned and that young front rower lived up to yhe expectations.Very good player, the 6 for me drifted too much in and out of the game.Good player but the front rower was near best on the ground for both teams. 
eagle10

eagle10

I maybe wrong but I think the 2 top sides get the home game so maybe one at easts and one at Sunshine Coast 
Nightmare

Nightmare

Eagle10 Im fairly sure your right.Ive been told Easts might be playing at Langlands on Saturday 
Crash91

Crash91

So likely to be after the Qcup game? 
Nightmare

Nightmare

No Easts play on Sunday v Tweed, it the televised game. 
Crash91

Crash91

Ok thanks. Best of lucks to the remaining Qld teams and hope the selectors get it right for the Blues. 
ALX21

ALX21

CC Top Tryscorers *Still in contention
Quinlyn Cannon NORTHERN PRIDE 12
Lindsay Jarrett CQ CAPRAS 8
Keegan Hipgrave GC WHITE 8
Kalyn Ponga EASTS TIGERS 7*
Tekapo Tuaine GC GREEN 7
Luke Swift EASTS TIGERS 6*
Tiaan Wilkins EASTS TIGERS 6*
Logan Spaander NORTHS DEVILS 6*
Brandon O'Regan REDCLIFFE DOLPHINS 6
Brayden Josephs TOOWOOMBA CLYDESDALES 6
Justin Timu SOUTHS LOGAN MAGPIES 5
Matthew Bettiens IPSWICH 5
Tiwana Biddle TOWNSVILLE STINGERS 5*
William Samuel SOUTHS LOGAN MAGPIES 5
Cory Parker SC FALCONS 5*
Steven Tatipata NORTHERN PRIDE 5
Riley Yates GC GREEN 5 
ALX21

ALX21

MM Top Tryscorers *Still in contention
Sam Pau NORTHERN PRIDE 10*
Emmanuel Kiddie CENTRAL UNITED 10
Harry Pondekas NORTHS DEVILS 9
Jayden Nikorima NORTHS DEVILS 7
Richie Skelton REDCLIFFE DOLPHINS 7*
Sam Smith CQ CAPRAS 7
Zac Spring GC GREEN 7
Rainer Power TOWNSVILLE STINGERS 6*
Dave Leapai NORTHERN PRIDE 6*
Dan Russell CQ CAPRAS 6
Shaun Hudson GC WHITE 6*
Jenan Wedderburn-Parrish GC GREEN 6
Lamar Manuel-Liolevave GC GREEN 6
Jack Alley REDCLIFFE DOLPHINS 5*
Aaron Solari TOWNSVILLE STINGERS 5*
Coen Hess TOWNSVILLE STINGERS 5*
Kurt Perry TOWNSVILLE STINGERS 5*
Gideon Gela NORTHERN PRIDE 5*
Ian King NORTHERN PRIDE 5*
Riley Norris CQ CAPRAS 5
James Brown CENTRAL UNITED 5
Dylan Pelo GC WHITE 5* 
jt06

jt06

blackmandra good luck to your son this weekend,good to see one gold coast team got it right 
sleeper

sleeper

good luck to the southern teams competing for the finals. both teams deserve it. I have a look at the seq school open team. only one team and pick on merit going to a team to bet. 
Buddy12

Buddy12

Just on QRL site

THE schedule for this weekend’s Cyril Connell Cup and Mal Meninga Cup semi-finals has been announced.

The two top-ranked sides in each of the two pools have made it through to the first week of the finals, with the top side in each pool to play the second-ranked side of the opposite pool.

All four games will be played at Redcliffe’s Dolphin Oval this Saturday, April 20.

The kick-off times are listed below:

Cyril Connell Cup

(Q1) Easts Tigers v (Q2) Townsville Stingers 11am
(Q1) Sunshine Coast Falcons v (Q2) Norths Devils 12 (noon)

Mal Meninga Cup

(Q1) Townsville Stingers v (Q2) Gold Coast White 2pm
(Q1) Redcliffe Dolphins v (Q2) Northern Pride 3.45pm

bigbear

bigbear

Any predictions on the make up of the QLD 16 side 
blackmandra

blackmandra

Hipgrave from coast should be there, pritchard from easts. The rest up for grabs.

Crash91

Crash91

The selectors will have to take into consideration the Qld rep players from last year and their current form and those who are in the top 4 teams. There are also a few rep players in the bottom teams to be looked at so it's not an easy job. On top of this, I heard rumors that Pritchard and Stowers from Easts will be missing for a few weeks due to school footy? Has Marsden got somthing on at school footy? 

Recent Rugby League Posts

KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
zahidkhan06 - http://www.allhereget.com/?p=102Watch all kinds of Sports like Rugby, NCAA, Soccer, NFL, CFL, AFL, MLS, MLB, NBA, NHL, Boxing , Tennis, F...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181