The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

assrl under 18 australian team picked cairns

darylp

darylp

well done to the boys selected for the 2013 Australian school boys. it was very impressive tournament of young talent. 
ALX21

ALX21

Good to see the big three Nikorima, Fai and Wedderburn-Parrish be rewarded for their form. These three will surely be picked for next year's Under 18 SOO. Congratulations to Seve and Manuel-Liolevave, I'm sure your school is ecstatic about your selections. 
sleeper

sleeper

ALX21. THOSE THREE BOY MENTIONED HAVE BEEN OUTSTANDING SINCE 14OLD. I DID POST A COMMENT OF THE HALVES SELECTION HAVING NIKORIMA AND PARRISH TOGETHER WOULD BE OUTSTANDING. FROM REPORTS IM TOLD, NIKORIMA BRILLIANT (ATTACK) AND PARRISH VERY SMART IN ATTACK. PARRISH DEFENCE OUTSTANDING. THE HALF JACK HASTINGS SELECTED AUST TEAM GOOD BUT A YOUNG HALF DECON FLETCHER WAS THE MOST OUTSTANDING HALF AT THE CARNIVAL. FLETCHER UNLUCKY, BUT YOU DID NOT GO UN-NOTICED. NIKORAMA, PARRISH AND FLETCHER JUST PROVED THE TALENT IN QLD HALVES HAVE A VERY BRIGHT FUTURE. AGREE QLD UNDER 18S NEXT YEAR WILL BE TOUGH. ALSO RATED A MENTION WAS A PROP COME SECOND ROWER, LAMAR. SOMEONE PLEASE PUT THIS KID IN 20S GIYS HE IS READY.

NIKORIMA AND PARRISH NEED TO WAIT FOR THERE START IN THE TWENTYS NEXT YEAR (LATE), BOYS YOU ARE VERY GOOD BUT JUST WAIT YOUR TIME ITS COMING! YOU ARE PROBERLY BETTER THAN WHAT IS PLAYING NOW BUT EXPERIENCE WILL CEMENT YOUR SPOTS. THESE TWO ARE TO BE WATCHED FOR THE FUTURE! MY TEAM WOULD BEYOND DOUBT HAVE FLETCHER AT HALF. IMO 
darylp

darylp

just got home from watching assrl 18s play the kiwis. good tough game of footy with the assie boys going down 20 to 18. The game had everything including sin bins as you would expect from country vs country. The Qld boys all stood up and played very well. They where let down by players playing individual football and passess going astray. Coaching staff turning too many boys over too frequently. (big problem) The halves could settle down simply because they changed as soon as they got rhythm. 4 disallowed trys by some very ordinary refs. They touch/ref's just could not keep up and it was easier blowing penalities. Hasting send off to sin bin was just a joke! then 2 minutes before half with the aussies attacking the line full time siren was blown with the clock showing 2 minutes. HMMMMMMM! Ill bet they don't go down in the second test. keep your heads up boys you are playing well 
Warrior01

Warrior01

Thanks for the run down DarylP. The 18s game sounds like it was very tough. There is so much talent in both these sides. Good to see Qld get up, let’s hope they can make it 2 from 2. Is there a team list for the Qld team anywhere. Who is playing in this team? 
ALX21

ALX21

@Warrior01, no official team list that I can find anywhere. However, there is a team photo on the Queensland Academy of Sport Facebook page. These boys were listed as scorers: Ethan Roberts (NSW), Tristan Hope, Keenan Palasia, Lachie Lanskey and Logan Spaander. 
ALX21

ALX21

16's won again today. Scorers were Kalyn Ponga, Lindsay Jarrett, Ethan Roberts (NSW), Jaydn Sua, Arrion Ngatuere-Wroe and Logan Spaander. 
Warrior01

Warrior01

Who coached this Qld team does anyone know. I noticed quite a few names from the SOO team that went down badly earlier this year. I hear the two games in NZ were of a very good standard from a mate watching his boy in the 18s. Just curious to who got them ready? 
reddyred

reddyred

I believe Kurt Richards is the coach of the U16's QAS. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168