The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Under 16 SEQ Kookaburras and SEQ President XIII Sides

que

que

No Under 16 Poinsettias but we do haves combined team of GC and Brisbane players SEQKookaburras is that right. This team are players picked from 2013 CC conpetition, squad to be announced on Monday. Some players have already received an email letter, only some as QRL server crashed so only half were contacted via email.....Not sure about the PresXIII though I have heard some were contacted by phone... 
piebra

piebra

Not sure what is going on with the combination of GC and Brisbane players but my son got a letter on Friday night regarding making the Chairman's XIII, training camp for all Poinsettias squads is this long weekend at Runaway Bay. If the Kookaburras is a combination, it is going to be an awlfully strong team. Looking at the draw which is already out for the State Champs, the under 16 Brisbane/GC sides are called Chairmans XIII and South East QLD, no mention of Kookaburras 
Crash91

Crash91

Aren't the boys picked from club comp as the current Qld team was selected from the CC comp. Haven't received a letter yet so I take it the young fella misses out on this one. Good luck to those who have and is their team list floating around. 
que

que

4 players received letters to represent Presidents XIII & 4 players received letters for SEQ... All from the same club team. I suppose they will have to wait till Friday at Runaway Bay Camp to find out what actual team they'll be in. No team list as yet posted..... 
BLL

BLL

Does anybody know, on which website the teams will be announced? Or who to contact? 
que

que

BLL
Does anybody know, on which website the teams will be announced? Or who to contact?

Stingers website most likely.

piebra

piebra

I spoke with the contact at Pionsettias and she advised there is 2 teams, both squads will be at Runaway Bay this weekend, names aren't going up on the site unfortunately. In the letter it said squads of 26 but I saw the email Norths got with the names for the chairmans side and only saw about 18 names, Dylan, kenan, Patrick and Reagan from Aspley, All single players from then on, Cody Smith from Norths, someone from Springwood, St. Brennans, carina I think, that's all I can remember. I do know Quillan from Aspley got a letter for Pionsettias, if I hear anymore I will post 
piebra

piebra

Phone number on chairmans letter is Michael Pease 0402 131 762 
piebra

piebra

On Easts sporting pulse they have named 4 of their boys who have been called up to the Pionsettias squad of 22 
Crash91

Crash91

Thanks Piebra, players according to the Easts Club Site are, Caleb Fuimoano, Tiaan Wilkins, Jake
Elmore and Cameron Torpy. A full list would of been great but here's a start. 
eagle10

eagle10

Would of been interesting if they published the full squads on stingers site anyone know who coaches are 
que

que

Thus far: Squad of 22- Caleb Fuimano, Tiaan Wilkins, Jake Elmore, Cameron Torpy (Easts); Hiale Slade-Roycroft, Quillan Pritchard-Malaki, Justin Timu, Keenan Yorston (Aspley)....If you know of anymore we may be able to name the squad:) 
piebra

piebra

I thought Keenan Yorston was in the Chairmans XIII, I might be wrong, so it looks like they are making one side super strong and the other weaker, doesn't make sense, you would think they would make 2 sides of equal strength, I really like Hiale but how did he make it when he didn't play the weekend of trails at Banyo or did they pick the Pionsettias from a different time???? 
eagle10

eagle10

Think your right about one side being super strong but that just means other kids get to show what they got against a strong side and if they are capable of stepping up, also does s.o.o eligibility not count in these squads 
eagle10

eagle10

The four from aspley in the chairmans are no mugs either surprised celeb hitchens isn't in either squad 
piebra

piebra

I know the kids from the XIII will put on a great show, they probably would love to knock off the other side - that's the way most competative players of any sport would think and I can't wait to watch these games, I think the XIII will be very competative. I too am surprised that Celeb didn't make either side considering he played most games for Norths in the CC and was part of the winning team in the finals....who are the 4 from Aspley in the XIII, I thought Patrick, Dylan, Reagan and Keenan were the 4. I haven't heard if any players from Devils made the Pionsettias 
que

que

So far Pres XIII fromAspley: Dylan, Reagan, Parrick and Kealy... 
piebra

piebra

I just heard no Devils players in Pionsettias and 3 Redcliffe players in the Pionsettias squad 
eagle10

eagle10

So is there only the Cody boy from norths in chairmans squad 
piebra

piebra

Yes as far as I know 
eagle10

eagle10

This may sound nasty but how 
piebra

piebra

How what???? Do you mean how did Cody get in or do you mean why was there no other Norths players 
eagle10

eagle10

Both 
eagle10

eagle10

Settle down dad I never said a bad word against him but if you want me too start I will ,I would not bag a kid on a public forum 
eagle10

eagle10

I follow aspley ,also north cc and wavell high are you sure I haven't sen enough 

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181