The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Queensland U18 2014

ALX21

ALX21

Let's hope selectors go and watch more games that involve 'not only' the Broncos. Is the QRL concerned at all with recent results in these age groups? 
View all 72 comments
ALX21

ALX21

NYC RD 3 Results
Broncos: E.Alick try 
ALX21

ALX21

SG Ball RD 6 Results
Storm: C.Galo try
Knights: J.Mackin 2 tries 
ALX21

ALX21

Forgot about SG Ball RD 6 Squads
Storm
12 C.Galo
13 B.Frei
Roosters
5 C.Ellis
8 D.Schonig
Knights
1 J.Mackin
Raiders
17 J.Aiono-Fatu
Bulldogs
1 M.Jensen
10 D.Maroske
Eels
22 J.Vidal
23 C.Grills 
isaiah

isaiah

george fai with 2 tries for wynnum colts. with the broncs nyc side going so well, george will need an injury in the engine room of that side to give him that opportunity. 
ALX21

ALX21

NYC RD 4 Squads
Broncos
1 - J.Nikorima
17 - G.Fai
Storm
7 - J.Turpin 
ALX21

ALX21

SG Ball RD 7 Squads
Storm
11 B.Frei
12 C.Galo
Roosters
16 D.Schonig
Knights
1 J.Mackin
Raiders
20 J.Aiono-Fatu
Eels
6 C.Grills
18 J.Vidal
Bulldogs
1 M.Jensen
10 D.Maroske
16 S.Burns 
Northqld

Northqld

Thoughts on Jayden Nikorima

ALX21

ALX21

According to the Titans forum Parrish will be playing. 
ALX21

ALX21

J.Nikorima should make the team again, but just depends if Bambling or Turpin are picked as well. These three are the best options. And then McMahon and Brimson if any injuries occur. 
The4Pointers

The4Pointers

Hey if you love Rugby League why don't you check out our new podcast for free on soundcloud?! https://soundcloud.com/uowjournalism/the-4-pointers-episode-7 
emmy

emmy

Could someone please explain the under 18 qld and under 18 qld maroon selection process. Do players get selected from nyc/fogs colts and Mm teams. Also where and when do these teams play? Thanks in advance. 
ALX21

ALX21

SG Ball RD 7 Results
Knights: J.Mackin try
Storm: C.Galo, J.Turpin tries
Eels: C.Grills 2 tries 
ALX21

ALX21

NYC RD 4 Results
Broncos: J.Nikorima 2 tries, 1 goal 
ALX21

ALX21

NYC RD 5 Squads
Broncos
2 E.Alick
7 J.Nikorima
17 G.Fai
Titans
17 J.Wedderburn-Parrish 
isaiah

isaiah

Going to see george and the others at lang park in 2 hrs. should be good. 
ALX21

ALX21

SG Ball RD 8 Squads
Eels
6 J.Vidal
24 C.Grills
Knights
5 J.Mackin
Raiders
7 L.Lewis
20 J.Aiono-Fatu
Bulldogs
1 M.Jensen
10 D.Maroske
13 S.Burns
Roosters
3 C.Ellis
10 D.Schonig
Storm
6 J.Turpin
10 B.Frei
12 C.Galo 
ALX21

ALX21

@isaiah, how did Fai go? 
isaiah

isaiah

i only arrived at half time, but in the second 40, i was disappointed that he only got about 15 or 20 min on the field. he was very good in defence and did his part in the middle in attack, including a good pass. i didn't see who the 2 or 3 that missed a tackle on the 6 as he set up the try where the momentum of the game seem to shift. if he was one of those, i hope he wasn't hooked for it. didn't see him after that. 
ALX21

ALX21

SG Ball RD 8 Results
Storm: C.Galo try
Bulldogs: S.Burns try 
ALX21

ALX21

Coen Hess (Cowboys) made his debut in Under 20's. Well done. 
ALX21

ALX21

NYC Rd 5 Results
Broncos: J.Nikorima 1 try, 4 goals
Cowboys: C.Hess try 
ALX21

ALX21

NYC RD 6 Squads
Broncos
2 E.Alick
6 J.Nikorima
7 W.Brimson
17 G.Fai
Titans
16 J.Wedderburn-Parrish
Cowboys
17 C.Hess 
ALX21

ALX21

SG Ball RD 9 Squads
Storm
6 J.Turpin
10 B.Frei
12 C.Galo
Roosters
3 C.Ellis
10 D.Schonig
Knights
5 J.Mackin
Raiders
7 L.Lewis
Bulldogs
1 M.Jensen
10 D.Maroske
13 S.Burns
Eels
6 J.Vidal
24 C.Grills 
ALX21

ALX21

SG Ball RD 9 Results
Raiders: L.Lewis try
Bulldogs: M.Jensen try, 2 goals 
ALX21

ALX21

NYC RD 6 Results
Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals 
ALX21

ALX21

NYC RD 7 Squads
Titans
17 J.Wedderburn-Parish
Cowboys
17 C.Hess
Broncos
2 E.Alick
6 J.Nikorima
7 W.Brimson
17 G.Fai 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168