The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Qld junior emerging origin squad 2013

harrofam

harrofam

QLD JUNIOR EMERGING ORIGIN SQUAD 2013

Caleb TIMU (BRISBANE BRONCOS)
Corey OATES (BRISBANE BRONCOS)
Chris GREVSMUHL (NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS)
Hymel HUNT (GOLD COAST TITANS)
Kurt MANN (MELBOURNE STORM)
Ian RICCARDI (PENRITH PANTHERS)
Anthony MILFORD (CANBERRA RAIDERS)
Travis PEETERS (BRISBANE BRONCOS)
Francis MOLO (BRISBANE BRONCOS)
Zac SANTO (NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS)
Kierran MOSELEY (PENRITH PANTHERS)
Patrick MAGO (CANBERRA RAIDERS)
Soape PALAU (BRISBANE BRONCOS)
Patrick KAUFUSI (NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS)
Moses MBYE (CANTERBURY BULLDOGS)
Cameron CULLEN (BRISBANE BRONCOS)
Brenko LEE (CANBERRA RAIDERS)
Joseph FORRESTER (BRISBANE BRONCOS)
John FOLAU (PARRAMATTA EELS)
Billy BRITTAIN (MELBOURNE STORM)
Ben HAMPTON* (MELBOURNE STORM)
Luke KEARY* (SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS)
Dylan NAPA* (SYDNEY ROOSTERS)
Korbin SIMS* (NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS)
Lachlan MARANTA* (BRISBANE BRONCOS)
Aaron WHITCHURCH* (BRISBANE BRONCOS)
*Ineligible for U20 State of Origin team in 2013
• Training Camp at Queensland Academy of Sport – January 17-20 (2013)
http://www.qrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=66799&title=2013-qas-emerging-origin-squad 
View all 45 comments
nthqlder

nthqlder

I think they should have picked more cowboys players, some of the broncos players hardly played last year and when they did they didnt go that well! The cowboys had a rough year last year but i still think they have more players deserving of a spot. Typical broncos manopoly tho 
johnnythefox

johnnythefox

H,
I am surprised that this is the first time you heard that Kodi is loyal to his country. That has always been the case and no secret.
Che is with North's. no one else. 
RAMROD

RAMROD

If he was always loyal to his country, why did he chose to play for the QLD U18's last year? 
professional

professional

Loads of players play for junior rep teams that don't reflect their long-term intentions. They are based on residency rather than nationality if I under correctly. You can't ask a player to give up the opportunity of playing at the highest level and getting scouted. 
RAMROD

RAMROD

It was of my understanding that the U16's was residency but U18's was actually origin. Taumalolo played 16's but 18's was not allowed to as he had declared himself a Kiwi. Must of changed. 
professional

professional

Maybe. I hadn't realised that there was ever a difference between u16s and u18s. 
RAMROD

RAMROD

Yea you might be right. Just goes to show, no one really knows what the policy is. 
harrofam

harrofam

No I'm not surprised he's loyal to the land of his birth. I was meaning that I was surprised he wasn't named in the Qld squad seeing as he has represented Qld in junior footy on a number of occasions in the past.As for Che I know he was at one stage in the off season interested in joining some ex league mates in the 15 man code. 
ALX21

ALX21

Queenslanders Named *Eligibility
Rd 1
[U]Tigers:[/U] Leapai*, Vella*
[U]Knights:[/U] Hope-Hodgetts, Pakau*
[U]Sharks:[/U] Congoo, Nona
[U]Dragons:[/U] Gela
[U]Panthers:[/U] Scarlett, Dunley*, Moseley
[U]Raiders:[/U] Lee, Milford, Tomarchio*, Mago
[U]Storm:[/U] Mann, McGrady, Brittain, Liki, Welch
[U]Eels:[/U] Mosese*, Folau, Broadhurst, Alvaro*
[U]Bulldogs:[/U] Templeman, Liolevave*, Mbye, Essese*, Creighton
[U]Roosters:[/U] Wells*, Elliot, Macdonald*, Goodsell*, Tago, Martin, Blair, Togitasi
[U]Broncos:[/U] Capewell, Byrnes, Forrester*, Opacic, Schaffer, Paia'aua, Molo, Cullen, Coombe, Timu, Greinke, Berrell, Peeters, Ofahengaue, Adams
[U]Cowboys:[/U] Santo, Bowen, O'Neill, Williams, Foster, Kaufusi, Hodges, Niemoeller, Svendsen, Grevsmuhl, White, Rycen, Jensen, Webb
[U]Titans:[/U] McDonald, Hunt, Ardler, Teo, Beddow, Fogarty, Binge, Friend, Johnson, McConnell*, Veukiso, Gee, Diffey, Hughes 
ALX21

ALX21

Rd 2
Ins:
Broncos: Rockley, Oates
Cowboys: Kelleher
Titans: Nia, Harold
Raiders: Smith, Doyle
Outs:
Knights: Hope-Hodgetts
Dragons: Gela
Raiders: Tomarchio
Broncos: Paia'aua, Adams
Cowboys: Grevsmuhl
Titans: Teo, Beddow, McConnell 
nthqlder

nthqlder

Whats this list? 
nthqlder

nthqlder

Also whats this list??? 
ALX21

ALX21

Hello Nth Qlder, I just thought it would be interesting to post who is playing in the NYC each round and the Ins and Outs for that round. 
nthqlder

nthqlder

Oh ok, i thought it might be ins and outs of qld emerging squad!!
Thanks for that axl21 
ALX21

ALX21

Rd 3
Ins:
Bulldogs: P.Seci
Storm: B.Tresten
Titans: M.Beddow, N.Wilson
Broncos: J.Arrow
Raiders: J.Kent
Panthers: I.Riccardi
Cowboys: T.McLellan*
Outs:
Broncos: F.Molo, T.Opacic
Tigers: A.Vella
Eels: D.Alvaro
Storm: K.Mann
Roosters: B.Elliot
Bulldogs: J.Creighton
Titans: J.Fogarty, K.McDonald
Cowboys: J.Rycen
Panthers: S.Scarlett 
isaiah

isaiah

with most of these being likely to make up the qld u20's in a month or so, yesterday's performance of coombe for the broncs v roosters should rocket him into calculations. his stats were 19 runs for 156 metres, 2 offloads, 39 tackles with only 2 misses. props were where we struggled last year, with their rotation of boyd, klemmer, and kane evans being too good. 
ALX21

ALX21

Rd 4
Ins:
Bulldogs: C.Lemafa, L.Perrett
Broncos: T.Opacic, F.Molo, A.Adams
Storm: K.Mann
Titans: J.Teo
Knights: K.Lowe
Raiders: D.Tomarchio
Roosters: B.Elliot
Outs:
Storm: B.Brittain
Eels: I.Mosese
Knights: C.Hope-Hodgetts
Titans: S.Johnson
Raiders: P.Mago
Sharks: M.Congoo
Broncos: J.Forrester, A.Rockley 
isaiah

isaiah

2 interesting holden cup games might show the best makeup of a qld forward pack. friday it will be perrett and essese as the bulldogs starting props against a certainty for nsw, trbojevic of manly. sunday it will be tomarchio and mago of the raiders vs blair and tago of the roosters. 
isaiah

isaiah

soooo exciting that the future of qld SOO makes his debut tonight, milford for canberra off the bench 
ALX21

ALX21

Grevsmuhl, Timu, and Milford should be first picked. Smokey pick would be Rhyse Martin from the Roosters. 
ALX21

ALX21

Rd 5
Ins:
Knights: Boyce
Raiders: Mago
Storm: Brittain
Bulldogs: Creighton, Feeney, Champney
Titans: Elgey, McConnell
Cowboys: Kaufusi, Grevsmuhl, Clarke, Munro, Magey
Outs:
Sharks: Nona
Panthers: Dunley
Raiders: Milford (NRL), Doyle
Storm: Liki
Bulldogs: Lemafa, Seci
Broncos: Peeters
Titans: Diffey
Cowboys: Williams, Niemoeller 
ALX21

ALX21

Rd 6
Ins:
Broncos: Forrester, O'Keefe
Raiders: Milford
Cowboys: Niemoeller, Quabba
Titans: McDonald, Saunimaa
Storm: M.Moore
Knights: Bowen
Tigers: Vela
Outs:
Storm: Brittain
Tigers: Leapai
Roosters: Togitasi
Knights: Lowe
Cowboys: Grevsmuhl, Jensen
Eels: Broadhurst
Titans: Binge, Hughes
Broncos: Schaffer, Ofahengaue
Bulldogs: Feeney 
ALX21

ALX21

Queensland Under 20s

1. Kurt MANN - Melbourne Storm
2. Zac SANTO - NQ Cowboys
3. Hymel HUNT - Gold Coast Titans
4. Brenko LEE - Canberra Raiders
5. Nene MacDonald - Sydney Roosters
6. Moses MBYE - Canterbury Bulldogs
7. Anthony MILFORD - Canberra Raiders
8. Francis MOLO - Brisbane Broncos
9. Kierran MOSELEY - Penrith Panthers
10. Patrick KAUFUSI - NQ Cowboys
11. Caleb TIMU - Brisbane Broncos
12. Corey OATES - Brisbane Broncos
13. Chris GREVSMUHL - NQ Cowboys
14. Luke BATEMAN - Canberra Raiders
15. Lloyd PERRETT - Canterbury Bulldogs
16. Rhyse MARTIN - Sydney Roosters
17. Brandon TAGO - Sydney Roosters
18. John FOLAU - Parramatta Eels

Coach: Andrew Dunemann 
isaiah

isaiah

very good side, all except bateman have made major contributions in the holden cup so far. and we know how good bateman is 
ALX21

ALX21

Disappointing result last night. Good experience for Lee and Bateman. May have needed more firepower in the middle e.g. Coombe.

Maybe the NRL will care one day about this concept and advertise it. Plus having it at a different stadium each year will be fair? Thoughts? 
Littlemama

Littlemama

Lee Bateman great cant wait to see them in the QLD 18 s they will shine ,,,,,,,,. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181