The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

QLD selection

bigbear

bigbear

Are the QLD CC/MM sides selected before the finals but only announced after the grand finals,or are the selectors given right up to full time of the Grand Final to make final decision.If the sides arent finalized before the finals it really demonstrates how important it is for the players to make the finals.The players playing in sides that make the finals definitely have a edge over the ones that dont.I remember last years CC /QLD side was made up of all players who played in the finals bar one,the number nine jenan parrish from the gold coast.He once again is faced with the same hurdle.He has had a outstanding MM season but his side will not be playing in the finals again.Good luck young fella. 
sleeper

sleeper

big bear. you are 100 percent right. have a look at the qld team or might I say the broncos team. did not matter if they played the finals because there is only a few that even completed. for mine Parrish is very good and has a big future if given a go he should be getting a run in the 20s. I believe is is selected in school boys 18s qld squad after an outstanding effort in Kingaroy, but the outstanding player of the rep season is nikorima this kids is something special. He is a quiet kid and very well mannered. his skills are outstanding. watch him for the big show!!!! 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - In my opinion, players listed above would be worthy of selection to come up against the Knights dominated NSW team. Good luck to all tea...
boaa - Depending on finals performance Hudson may force tatipata or Allan out. Bench could be peacock sula sioasa Wilshire and noema
buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168