The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Pittsworth Carnival - QLD Coaches

piebra

piebra

Does anyone know if the QLD coaching staff been named for the under 16's yet??? 
View all 37 comments
piebra

piebra

Que, I'm only saying that because I have seen it first hand at other carnivals....school boys in Toowoomba...one player made the Maroons side and only managed to play half a game the whole carnival cause he got injured....I just think it's human nature if a selector knows the kid is good but must be just having an off week, they may still be selected, not saying they will. Your right Justin and Haile should be starting players, they are both awesome, lets hope they put in a big one on Sunday...the QLD team should be full of the top 2 teams, they both seem to be having a great carnival, which technically means they are the dominate players. Well all see on Sunday??????????????? 
leagee101

leagee101

I think it is very nieve to think that 10 weeks of CC comp should be taken into consideration, it is the best comp in the land for the most elite under 16 players we have. Qld jerseys should be handed out for just 1 or 2 good games, Reputation are built because of top performances time and time again. I have been to the carnival watching and the standard compared to previous years where i was involved is way down SEQ playing Marlins for last position says more about poor carnival performance with teams and coaches not having enough preparation and not gelling, other than Wide Bay I dont think selectors will pick just from 2 teams, SEQ will still get 2/3 players along most of the other teams, the games tomorrow will be the telling factor for final positions in Qld team and good performances will see some a pretty even number of players from each team, you watch there will always be some old faces in the team and some new players rewarded.... Good luck to the team for next week whoever gets in and do Qld proud, it will be a great experience and i will be trying to get to Lisomore for sure next Friday night. 
Tee91

Tee91

Can someone please post who plays who tomorrow and the times? 
ALX21

ALX21

Game Times:
Marlins v SEQ 12PM
SEQ Chairmans v Capras 1.15PM
Mustangs v Bulls 2.30PM
All listed for Pittsworth Field 1 according to Sportingpulse. 
eagle10

eagle10

Congrats to all selected in qld side 
Tee91

Tee91

Qld team anyone?? 
piebra

piebra

Just a question.....how does the QLD side have 9 players from the 2 bottom teams get selected....neither team winning a game and drawing against each other playing off for 5/6th spot....this would indicate to me that they were dominated by the remaining teams.....I would of thought 3/4 in total from the lowest placed teams 
eagle10

eagle10

Not sure of all the team but from seq -is Yorston,te rangiatea McDonald ,Joshua fauid,torpy,timu,Hiale rycroft,
Chairmans -Aaron ulai ,wide bay -Daniel kirk,Kyle spry,Herbert,and 2 others, marlins-Lewis,uluiviti and 2 others,
Mutangs-hope and boland 
eagle10

eagle10

First 2 days didn't count for anything ,I think it was picked on today's performances,seq should of had 4 max all aspley boys that got in deserved their spot others very debateable 
piebra

piebra

If the first 2 days don't count, they why have a carnival. Still don't agree with the majority of players coming from the 2 bottom teams and if that's the case chairmans xii dominated all over the park today and they only got a shadow player 
eagle10

eagle10

It counts for the trophy but by selections it looks like it doesn't count for anything I meant 
piebra

piebra

Sorry misunderstood, our forwards were brilliant all carnival and I thought they were hard done by today 
Lakilove

Lakilove

Maroons Under 16s

1. Bernard Lewis (Marlins)
2. Dale Madden (Wide Bay)
3. Keenan Yorston (SEQ)
4. Te Rangiatea McDonald (SEQ)
5. Wesley Mooka (Northern)
6. Joshua Faiud (SEQ)
7. Hayden Herbert (Wide Bay)
8. Justin Timu (SEQ)
9. Tristan Hope (South West)
10. Kyle Spry (Wide Bay)
11. Daniel Kirk (Wide Bay)
12. Hiale Roycroft (SEQ)
13. Jake Christison (Wide Bay)
14. Mosese Uluiviti (Northern)
15. Tom Boland (South West)
16. Aaron Ulai (SEQ Chairmans)
17. Cameron Torpy (SEQ)

Lakilove

Lakilove

The Maroons will play NSW Country in one of three big representative matches at Lismore on Friday.

Friday, July 5 @ Oakes Oval, Lismore

4.30pm - U16 Maroons v NSW Country
6.00pm - U18 Maroons v NSW Country
7.30pm - XXXX Queensland Rangers v Ron Massey Cup rep

showaheart

showaheart

does anyone know the 13 & 14's qld team, or where I can find it. thx 
ALX21

ALX21

^Probably sitting in their bunker working out the squads now. 
leagee101

leagee101

No 13s or 14s this year are being named word is it caused too much drama with Parent complaints about selections and kids being so young so QRL decided not to have them any more 
eagle10

eagle10

I'm sure there are complaints about the u16's team aswell so do we not name that side either ,harden up qrl 
leagee101

leagee101

Of course there will be is there ever not complaints, looking at 16s great to see so ,many indigenous boys in side I think about 7 all up so should be playing some exciting footy hopefully find the next Greg Inglis 
ALX21

ALX21

Keenan Yorston is continuing his great form. Bernard Lewis is a special talent. 
eagle10

eagle10

20 mins in nsw 6 qld 4 
eagle10

eagle10

8-4 at halftime 
eagle10

eagle10

Now 16 to 8 in favour of qld 
eagle10

eagle10

Final score 22-8 
leagee101

leagee101

6 Josh Faiud was man of the match he was great, the 3 Yorston was very good scored good try made loads of yards, Torpey from SEQ was , and big front rower Timu had a good game also, the Winner and fullback from Marlins were trouble for opposition every time they ran Qld very dominate could have have by 30 crossed line 4 more times with all disallowed' congrats to the boys and coaches and everyone OK involved.
18 and opens Qld Won as , 3 from 3 for Qld ....... 
eagle10

eagle10

Least we got the nsw country boys covered 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Preliminary FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181