The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Pacific Nation Cup Brisbane

saintsfc

saintsfc

Hi all,

THe Pacific nations cup is on the weekend of the 9th of October at Centenary's ground at Wacol.

I am helping out the PNG team and we are on the look out for boys to play in tournament. There will be under 16's, under 18's and under 22's.

We started training this week with a solid turn out on the night.

However we are still after some more players. If anyone knows of any boys with a PNG back ground can you please let me know on here and I will get the PNG organiser to give them a call.

We have some very good boys down there so far, Nev Blair boys and a few premier grade players. They dont have to be super stars though, just willing to have a go and represent their Country.

Thanks 
View all 60 comments
saintsfc

saintsfc

Heard the comp has been canned. Spewing my boy was looking forward to representing Samoa this year! Been pumped up all year. 
AriGold

AriGold

Who organised it last year, maybe motivated groups of individuals can help resurrect it? I'm not islander, but I love the concept. 
AriGold

AriGold

How old is he, I know of 18's who are raising a somoan team.

I've been asked by two fijian 18's if I'd like to help out, would love to hear of others if they're keen. 
PROUD

PROUD

Rugby League Samoa Queensland is having trials for U16's and U18's Saturday 17th September at Norths St Josephs Rugby League Club 9.00am to 3.00pm. Second Trials will be Saturday 24th September at Goodna & District Rugby League Football Club 9.00am to 12.00pm

All Players must:

1. Send details to:
[EMAIL="rugbyleaguesamoaqueensland@live.com"]rugbyleaguesamoaqueensland@live.com[/EMAIL] or message details to the RLS QLD Facebook page.

2. Provide the following details:
Full Name, D.O.B., QRL Club, Position, email address, Mobile/Phone Number.

3. Have Samoan Ancestry 
saintsfc

saintsfc

What are they trialling for? Are they playing matches after selections or is it a merit team?

Also do the boys trial on both the 17 and the 24th or just one of the 2 dates?

Thanks 
PROUD

PROUD

I'm sorry all of the information that I have is above. This is the information that was sent to my son. I have heard that they will be playing a Team from New Zealand, but again that is all I have heard. 
aspleynorths

aspleynorths

Are the trails also for open teams or only 16's and 18's 
PROUD

PROUD

According to the facebook page it is only for U16's and U18's. 
harrofam

harrofam

Is this comp still going ahead.I heard today that Fiji are still looking for players.Anybody got details. 
AriGold

AriGold

The QLD Maori's are playing Samoa on 17th at Slacks Creek and then there is a comp of 7-8 teams planning to play on 22nd.

I know there are PNG and Fiji teams being raised not sure about final details tho. 
lesayne

lesayne

The Qld Maoris play Samoa on the 15th,at the moment its only them 2 teams,Tokelau and PNG to play on the 22nd. 
saintsfc

saintsfc

All seems very unorgnised at the moment! Pity the usual tornament is not going ahead this year. 
harrofam

harrofam

Are all the games scheduled to be played at Slacks Creek? 
aspleynorths

aspleynorths

only next weeks game at slacks creek the following week the games are at redland bay rl 
harrofam

harrofam

Are there going to be any games on the north side of the river or will I have to take a packed lunch to every game. 
BeeryGoodness

BeeryGoodness

Don't you have to take a packed lunch to go to Pine? 
lesayne

lesayne

Redland bay?the letter my son has says Centenary RL Wacol.. 
aspleynorths

aspleynorths

Im only going of the qld samoan rugby league web site 
lesayne

lesayne

Yeah I seen that on the site too?samoa 16s got a letter with the dates and fields they play at but who knows guys.Will know for sure after there next training Monday.. 
Lakilove

Lakilove

Could anyone pls confirm date for game. Is it definite this Sat 15th Oct?? 
lesayne

lesayne

Yeah mate,16s are at 1pm..and the 18s are at 3pm both at slacks creek 15th Oct 
harrofam

harrofam

Almost.....but that's the price you pay for living in God's own country.:)[I'll have to use that on the 2nd Div forum some time,it will get a big reaction I'm sure.:eek:] 
sevenkinzasmoke

sevenkinzasmoke

who won? Run down on both games anyone? 
harrofam

harrofam

2011 Oceanic Rim U16 and U18 Rugby League Tournament

U16 and U18 Rugby League Tournament

http://www.stingers.net.au/index.php?eID=tx_cms_showpic&file=uploads%2Fpics%2FOceanic_Rim_Flyer_1.jpg&width=500m&height=500&bodyTag=%3Cbody%20bgColor%3D%22%23ffffff%22%3E&wrap=%3Ca%20href%3D%22javascript%3Aclose%28%29%3B%22%3E%20%7C%20%3C%2Fa%3E&md5=53eb827c7a01a8e025f25b26c26d65b9 http://www.stingers.net.au/typo3temp/pics/80d4ce294b.jpg
Kia Ora Koutou
Please see the attached flyer for the 2011 Oceanic Rim U16 and U18 Rugby League Tournament to be held at West Centenary Junior Rugby League Club, Grindle Road, Wacol this Saturday 22nd October 2011. Please see the attached flyer for admission price and contact details for further details.
Hope to see you all there for a fun filled day.
http://www.stingers.net.au/index.php?id=17 http://www.stingers.net.au/index.php?id=18&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=951&tx_ttnews[backPid]=17&cHash=5e97d7fdc0 
saintsfc

saintsfc

any news on this years event? I know its being held this weekend. 
Ftb

Ftb

wot a great weekend, plenty of talent, good footy all round, winners were, u14s- maori, u16s-samoa, 18s- maori, mens- maori 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - 2014 QLD MURRI UNDER 15 TEAM. 1. Braydon Trindall 2, Denzell Burns 3. Tramaine Spry 4. Damien Burke 5, Tyrell Douglas-Denduck 6. Travis T...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
sportsrugby - Live New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming TV info, video, score, highlights, preview, result.Watch NZ Al...
TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181