The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

MM & CC Cups 2013

OldBearSpike

OldBearSpike

MM GC Green v Redcliffe should be great game, Redcliffe are good well drilled team, but GC Green are also good team with great spirit and nearly now at full strength.

In relation to NSW Boys playing in CC & MM, it should be noted that these players are based in Northern Rivers on NSW/QLD Border and Qld Comp is their closest & next step up Rep opportunity and deserve to play in these Comps as they are a long way from Sydney & yes many Qld Based Players play in SG Ball Comp, just my opinion. 
brownpad

brownpad

Well enjoyed every minutes of the mm Stingers v Capras game on the weekend. First time I have seen Capras plsay this year and it was lovely to see the boys. My intention is not to offend anybody by making my comments ....and when the boy is playing my eyes will watch no one else....lol.....so Im not really reliable for comments. I thought Capras were going to put it to Stingers initially but the Stingers big boppers were just outstanding and muscled their way all game. The 6 for stingers effort payed off but really it was a great show of team work and fitness . Terrible shocking injury about 20 minutes into the game with Zac Mulholland from Capras breaking his wrist [U]and[/U] compound fracture close to his elbow. A very nice lad ,I hope he makes a quick recovery. I thought 8 (Macca) for Capras put in a massive effort for his team. For the NQ mob, the coach was interviewed by 7 news and apparently will make it any night up to Wednesday. To All of you for all that made those lovely comments about me earlier, I feel very proud. 
aspleynorths

aspleynorths

have got any team lists for this weekend as yet
H how is adam going at union 
harrofam

harrofam

Hi aspleynorths the team list is on the QRL WEBSITE Ill post a link here but dont know if it will work Round 6 Connell & Meninga Cup teams
Adam is going good.First fixture for the union comp this weekend,Norths Union has more Norths league boys from last years MM team in it than what Norths Colts team does....go figure. 
stevet

stevet

northern NSW might be a long way from Sydney but so is Cairns from Brisbane ! 
ALX21

ALX21

Added Andrew Richardson to U15' list
[U]Easts:[/U] Kalyn Ponga
[U]Redcliffe:[/U] Tony Hunt
[U]Ipswich:[/U] Blake Lenehan, Daniel Ioane, Efitusi Ma'afu, Liam Pakau, Andrew Richardson
[U]Townsville:[/U] Marshall Hudson
[U]Souths Logan:[/U] Campbell Pirihi, Hisiu Hicks, Sato Ketia Opo, Syd Smith
[U]Toowoomba:[/U] Will O'Gradey, Zane Willshire
[U]Northern:[/U] Adrian Wright-Brown, Jake Clifford, James Clark, Jason Chapman, Johann Turner, Michael Carroll, Quinlyn Cannon, Steven Tatipata, Fraser Cotton
[U]Mackay:[/U] Rueben Cotter
[U]Central United:[/U] Jack Kennedy
[U]Wynnum:[/U] Daniel Brownbill
[U]CQ Capras:[/U] Jack Glossop
[U]Gold Coast:[/U] Baylee Gerrard 
Saint

Saint

That's true stevet but there are rep teams in cc/mm in Northern Qld unlike in Northern NSW which doesn't have a rep team in sgball/harroldmats. Isn't it about developing kids & footy not where they live. 
FreddieC

FreddieC

This is not as good as old style of Forum, but hopefully everyone on this Forum will stick together as being long time browser, enjoying this Forum and comments re our young up & coming Rugby League Players who should all be congratulated for their outstanding efforts in the CC & MM Comp, no matter what the game results, every player is trying their hearts out.

I agree totally with Saint regarding Northern NSW players, CC & MM for their good players is their only chance to play a high standard of Rep Footy, CRL are useless and provide nothing for these players, but the QRL are fantastic and offer them a chance to step up. Sometimes with NSW Footy Admin they only look at Newcastle Sydney Wollongong (NSW) & forget about our Northern Rivers Border Players (should be part of Qld) 
Saint

Saint

@FreddieC I totally agree 
brownpad

brownpad

FreddiC is that your old forum username?

blackmandra

blackmandra

heard gold coast green coach likes to play all his cugen boys on the starting team, even if they are not up to scratch. Helps when you have the head coach from Cugen coaching the MM side. A few parents not happy with this style of coaching.Also over heard that his coaching side not approachable as well, People are happy that the titans are taking their team back next year. Only time will tell. 
sleeper

sleeper

blackmandra- I think the critics should just settle down. I don't know the coach of gc green but I can tell you from the results lately his doing something right. I didn't get to see the game against south logan but did watch the norths game. gc green just don't give up and are one of those teams that if they show up to play could be trouble for any team.!!! Im a bit suspect after watching them, about the result with the gc whites 50 nil???? then come out and beat norths firm favouriotes/south loagn firm favourites and Ipswich!!!!!! 
darylp

darylp

warrior1-Souths logan boys should keep there heads up high. they were unlucky enough to walk into gc green when they showed up to play. the boys should remember gc green got beat by 50 and then came out and won the next 3 games. GC white look out!!!!! it will not be as easy as you think!! Souths logan very powerful team but where beaten by smaller more agile players that's all gc white will try and muscel the game with them and that will be interesting!!!!! 
Warrior01

Warrior01

Thanks Darylp. Yeah the SL boys are a very young side, with some of them still 16 or just turned 17. Great experience for them and next year will definitley be a tough side to beat. Not too sure if I agree the gc green team a small though hahaa. I too after watching them play twice now find it hard to believe they were beaten 50 nil. Hoping the SL boys can show how just how interesting that score line is this weekend. 
Nightmare

Nightmare

Should be a cracker of a CC game this week. Easts V Norths... 
Warrior01

Warrior01

I'll say Nightmare. Will be a dilema for the ref! Just joking and wanting a few bites boys. But seriously it will be a good game. I think Easts may get just over. From what I have seen and heard.. Easts backs are the game winners for them, more so than the forwards so if Norths halves can control and direct their forwards appropriately they are def in with a chance. 
eagle10

eagle10

I think the easts halves in cc will be sore on Sunday expect a lot of traffic running at them all day 
que

que

Off to watch Norths v Easts...interesting gameplan in a couple of positions should see Norths by 12...both back lines have been scoring plenty of tries...maybe it will be Easts by 12 lol...hoping this game lives up to the hype in CC. Go Hard or Go Home! Norths win this then it should see the return of Hiale (Backrower) & Quillan (Fullback)... 
satriza

satriza

Any score from CC at Townsville? 
que

que

32-18 to Easts CC; well done Easts, controlled the game and completed your sets; Some of the Norths fowards need to learn how to tackle lol...Hopefully we'll get another shot at the inform team of Group A...Norths CC need to win against Redcliffe and have Easts beat GC White next week.... 
mdrew

mdrew

GC Wite and SL 18-18 in CC 
que

que

? is that right GC whit & SL CC 18-18 heard 18-16 to GC 
Jscsp

Jscsp

Townsville cc 22 toowoomba 18 
mdrew

mdrew

Inpossible to see score board but 99.9% certain it was an 18 all draw 
Nightmare

Nightmare

Que you were close Easts by 14 not 12....lol

Recent Rugby League Posts

tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa Springboks vs Australia Wallabies Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
tarifsetu - South Africa vs Australia live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score coverage...
tarifsetu - Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video score ...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final.
ALX21 - Congrats to Sam Swift (Titans) for his debut.
KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181