rleague.com

MM & CC Cups 2013

FishEater

FishEater

Easts 42 def GC Green 14 in CC.
GC Green 25 def Easts 24 in MM. 
saintsfc

saintsfc

Easts 0-2 in MM, whats going on there, they were suppose to be one of the teams to beat. They have kids coming from all over the place to be in that team. 
satriza

satriza

Clydesdales 18 def Cutters 16 in CC 
satriza

satriza

Cutters 26 def Clydesdales 10 in MM 
aspleynorths

aspleynorths

Norths mm 24 gcw 28 
eagle10

eagle10

Any scores from the other games 
Jughead

Jughead

26 Ipswich - 22 Redcliffe CC, 56 Redcliffe - 10 Ipswich MM 
allflex

allflex

Sths logan 28 Wynnum 16 cc 
stevet

stevet

I meant they were the first of the current three teams with hopefully more to come that would be the meaning of INITIAL! 
Buddy12

Buddy12

T'ville Stingers CC lost 8-4 to Sunny Coast 
sevenkinzasmoke

sevenkinzasmoke

Souths Logan Magpies 20 defeated Wynnum Manly Seagulls 12 in MM. 
harrofam

harrofam

Rd 2 Connell & Meninga Cup Results
QRL Media http://www.qrl.com.au/?s=article-display&id=69527

9/03/2013 9:15:18 PM

MAL MENINGA CUP
GOLD COAST GREEN 25 (Jenan Wedderburn-Parish 2, Rhys Duke, Hayden Schwass tries; Sam Grant 4 goals; Sam Grant field goal) def EASTS TIGERS 24 (Nathan Bassani, Jake Hargreaves, Tyrone Pritchard, Alex Barr tries; Brayden Torpy 4 goals) at Easts Juniors, Scott Park.
SOUTHS LOGAN MAGPIES 22 (Luke Bellamy, Sigalu Collins, Darnell Peepe, Simione Fatafehi tries; Jordan Stewart 3 goals) def WYNNUM MANLY SEAGULLS 12 (Craig MacPhail, Anthony Stebhens, Daniel Milosavrgevic tries) at Centenary Park.
GOLD COAST WHITE 28 (Dylan Pelo, Shaun Hudson, Brett Stratton, Delanie Guildford, Jackson Clarke, Shane Wright tries; Shaun Hudson, Aaron Booth goals) def NORTHS DEVILS 24 (Linton Enoch 2, Tyrone Clarke, Michael Malaki tries; Harry Pondekas 4 goals) at Bishop Park.
REDCLIFFE DOLPHINS 56 (Richie Skelton 2, Andrew McCarthy 2, Josh Beehag, Rinsma Saueha, Josh Kerr, Deacon Fletcher, Jeremy Skelton, Josh Fuimaono tries; Deacon Fletcher 8 goals) def IPSWICH 10 (Ethan Page, Jake Turpin tries; Tre Sheppard goal) at Dolphin Oval.
TOWNSVILLE STINGERS 28 (Coen Hess 2, Kurt Perry, Aaron Solari, Dave Munro tries; Aaron Solari 4 goals) def SUNSHINE COAST FALCONS 10 (Aaron Clode, Michael Gilmour tries; Devlin Long goal) at TDJRL Neil Street Oval.
NORTHERN PRIDE 38 (Gideon Gela 2, Ian King 2, Samuel Pau, Josiah Saylor, Dowe Leapai tries; Tim Farrow 5 goals) def CQ CAPRAS 36 (Dan Russell 2, Sam Smith 2, Sheldon Bobbert, Riley Norris, Yamba Bowie tries; Mark Johnstone 3, Cody Grills goals) at Browne Park.
MACKAY CUTTERS 26 (Kieran Anderson 2, Nick Baker, Tyler Heading, Nathan Benson, Aaron Hughes tries; Nick Baker goal) def TOOWOOMBA CLYDESDALES 16 (Cory Langton, Julian Bligh, Brandon McGrady tries; Daniel Merker 2 goals) at Clive Berghofer Stadium.
CYRIL CONNELL CUP
EASTS TIGERS 42 (Ryan Cameron 2, Heath Wilson 2, Kalyn Ponga, Lachlan Barr, Reece Braun tries; Jayden Carroll 5, Kayln Ponga 2 goals) def GOLD COAST GREEN 14 (Te Rangiatea McDonald, Keenan Palasia, Sam Elliot tries; Sam Ross goal) at Easts Juniors, Scott Park.
SOUTHS LOGAN MAGPIES 28 (Josh Tuialagi 2, William Samuels, Jaydn S’ua, Syd Smith tries; Justin Fai 3, Bradley Frith goals) def WYNNUM MANLY SEAGULLS 14 (Malacchi Abbott, Marty Ferguson, Jaycob Cotter tries; Kyle Coghill goal) at Centenary Park.
NORTHS DEVILS 34 (Quillian Pritchard-Malaki 3, Keenan Yorston, Codey Smith, Logan Spaander, Isaiah Nikorima tries; Cameron Jones 3 goals) def GOLD COAST WHITE 18 (Liam Longbottom, Izaiah Phillips, Ethan Brouwer, Keegan Hipgrave tries; Ethan Roberts goal) at Bishop Park.
IPSWICH 26 (Kaleo Tupai 2, Mathew Bettiens, Maranatha Raeli, Taunu’u Fereti, Joel Munt tries; Kade McGarrigal goal) def REDCLIFFE DOLPHINS 22 (Brandon O’Regan, Stan Hunt, Jack Lote, Gray Arthur tries; Jack French 2, Brandon O’Regan goals) at Dolphin Oval.
SUNSHINE COAST FALCONS 8 (Connor Cox, Cory Parker tries) def TOWNSVILLE STINGERS 4 (Jason Bail try) at TDJRL Neil Street Oval.
NORTHERN PRIDE 32 (Quinlyn Cannon 2, Tolowah Savage 2, Steven Tatipata, Jake Clifford tries; Michael Carroll 2, Jake Clifford 2 goals) def CQ CAPRAS 24 (Jake Ainsworth, Jack Collins, Jace O’Neill, Bailey Knight tries; Jack Breadsell 4 goals) at Browne Park.
TOOWOOMBA CLYDESDALES 18 (Brayden Josephs 2, Tom Landers, Todd White tries; Brodie Croft goal) def MACKAY CUTTERS 16 (Ashton Windsor, Riley Goodwin, Rueben Cotter, Riley Laffin tries) at Clive Berghofer Stadium. 
nthqlder

nthqlder

Shock lose!!!
tsv stingers im told was missing a few players due to injury, not sure who! 
Buddy12

Buddy12

I'm not with either team. The spouse has a mate who mentioned score no game report told to me. 
nthqlder

nthqlder

No your right that is score, im just saying that tsv should have won that game easily. They have 3 of their attacking players injured from school boys trials i heard! 
bigbear

bigbear

CC gold coast green very poor all over the park.Great big holes thru the middle,lot of grabbing no bending your back and tackling with shoulders. Could be a large score line next week when CC green come up against the more fancied gold coast white side..MM Gold Coast Green congratulations on your win especially two young men ,playing in the front row.Sam Swift who is still only 16 playing front row and number 9 Jenan Parrish who must have one of the biggest motors because he doesnt stop. 
fabz

fabz

Great win by Souths Logan CC who had to play for 3/4 of the game with only 12 men & no fullback. I'm not a ref but would like to know what incident/Infringement warranted the send off cos a majority of the crowd was left puzzled by the decision...please explain 
shag73

shag73

Norths CC 1 & 9 were good and GC white 10 took it forward well all day. Played a lot of minutes too for a big fella. 
Nightmare

Nightmare

Well it looks like not many ppl agree with me about the Broncos,what was meant is that when they entered the comp it opened up doors that werent ever really there before for young players.
Yes I agree Sydney teams did look up here for talent but ther opportunitys were enhanced as a result of the Broncos.It also made Sydney scouts have to work that little bit harder and not just at a National level where the best were on offer, where those boys that were on display were the cream.I am by no means saying the Broncos are the best thing for league in QLD now but 25yrs ago they were.
Not too sure how many ppl on here actually realise that there arent many players making a fulltime living off the Q Cup........ 
Nightmare

Nightmare

I was at the game as well and I think your spot on about those 2 MM players from the GC.
Easts should have put them away early but GC hung in there and gave themselves a chance late.
Good game of footy and looking at the results the MM is very much open. CC I'm on Easts..... 
sleeper

sleeper

watched the gc green team play against east. there were very good players on both teams. East went into the game as favourites and played well. a few minor mistakes but nothing out of the expected in a game of footy. The east 6 very good 5/8 and was a hand full. The forward pack go forward well. problem was gc green, no-one told them they weren't favourites. Gc green just kept trying and wouldnt go away. What a great game that could have gone either way at any time. big winner, footy!!!!!!!!! There where good players on each team for mine 6/10/and 1 easts, ggc 8/9/7. well done both teams. Again I feel gc green need more discipline, way to many silly penalties for laying on players. Pulled up for 4-5 forward passes in the backs (not Good). Very interesting with both the gold coast teams going head to head next week. Again im hoping for great footy! 
Warrior01

Warrior01

RE CC: Im with you fabz not too sure why the boy was sent. I can only think it was maybe swearing at the ref or something? A few parents also mentioned game was60 mins. Have to hand it to Wynum they def are a dark horse and should cause some teams a few headaches. Wynnum centre and 8 stand outs. SL 10, 12, 7 and 4 stands outs. also a SL prop off the bench impacted well. SL made a lot of mistakes and gave too many penalties away.

MM: i wouldnt underestimate SL to tak it tis year. 
bigbear

bigbear

Sleeper (What a great game that could have gone either way at any time)Mate are you sure it was the cc/green v easts game.The only time green got close to easts was when they tossed the coin.Yes they did give away a lot of penalties which didnt help but they were way out played.42/14 sleeper 22 nil at half time.You are right though 7,8&9 GCgreen CC did work hard.I feel for these boys if they have a couple of players out, the scores against top sides could be crazy.It is no pathway if all you do is kick off to the opposition. 
bigbear

bigbear

Gold coast green catch up games to be played 23rd& 24th of march.Travel to ipswich on the 23rd and play norths at pizzey park sunday 24th march.Wow the scores against GCgreen CC over that week end could be big. 
Nightmare

Nightmare

The Easts 6 is with the Storm. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181