The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

MM & CC Cups 2013

blackmandra

blackmandra

Yes John we know your son is playing 8 this weekend, we will remember to watch him and wrap him for you. 
Mehz

Mehz

A bit jealous that your son Tyrone tootel didn't make it? Haha 
blackmandra

blackmandra

Well Mehz if tytrone tootell was son he wouldn't be playing for the Titans thats for sure, well you can think what you like.haha 
LazyBricky

LazyBricky

Lol when you think who I am blackmandra, FYI other people know the situation going on within a team, people do talk you know. 
spudd

spudd

Well its great the Gold Coast pathway has now got to bagging players, once again I ask the question why we have two teams in the cc & mm and no one else has and we all know there is enough players in all areas to do this if we are talking a development pathway and not winning a REP comp, of by the way the winner then goes and plays the winner from NSW but its not a REP comp so the Gold Coast is told. I have a boy playing rugby league and trialed for MM and is not quite at this level at the moment. I'm glad he's not so he can enjoy his footy and not read garbage from parents living through there kids. This is why this REP comp needs to be its own comp which could be started at the 13s and give the more mature,skilled players that elite pathway and let the other boys play at a better club level to give them the chance to lift this level,thats a pathway I believe.I've been coaching for the past 22yrs of junior rugby league and find it hard that as parents we bag these young players out on a social media forum than encouraging them for the talents that got them there. 
5thnlast

5thnlast

Reports are an ordinary night for Easts. Just a win in CC and a loss in MM. Not expected. 
saintsfc

saintsfc

scores please? must have been a little too confident after the trials 2 weeks ago! 
aspleynorths

aspleynorths

Easts mm were disgusting no structure no game plan halves were terrible with no direction. Best were there 2 and no one else.wynum weren't much better but did win 28 to 14 there best were there 17 and 19 off the bench 
5thnlast

5thnlast

Cc 18 - 12 & mm 28 - 14 
reddyred

reddyred

Does anyone know if the games are still on tomorrow?...CC and MM 
blackmandra

blackmandra

I couldn't agree more nightmare 
harrofam

harrofam

Although this is a public forum where free speech belongs. Please remember this is a Junior forum with talk of junior comps.What some may see as a term of endearment will also be seen as an insulting comment by others.Last year I had to issue a racist warning.I'm hoping not to have to do that this year. Thankyou. 
eagle10

eagle10

Did the weather effect easts in cc or did they think they just had too show up too win ,thought they would win by more then six 
brownpad

brownpad

Wish I was at the Stingers/Mackay game today in Ayr!! Go Stingers!! 
Derfla

Derfla

Weather for errors and the score was a reflection of a fight Wynnum will give to any top favs in the Cc comp. Easts still looks good and improving. 
brisbronc79

brisbronc79

in the mm game the wynnum number 1 was the best on the team great fend and broke almost every first tackle, easts just didnt seem to know what they were doing half the time neither team were great wynnum just performed better 
Jughead

Jughead

Redcliffe v Souths called off because of rain. 
blackmandra

blackmandra

Does anyone know if they are playing tomorrow and where.souths and redcliffe. 
Jughead

Jughead

Game has been postponed and not to be played this weekend. Rescheduled hopefully 
harrofam

harrofam

[h=5]Cyril Connell U16s: Northern Pride 52 def Central United 20[/h] 
harrofam

harrofam

[h=5]Cyril Connell Cup Under 16s at Ayr Today, The Townsville Stingers 34 beat The Mackay Cutters 12[/h] 
brownpad

brownpad

Im hearing u18 MM Townsville Stingers won 46 -12 Mackay Cutters in Ayr 
que

que

CC Norths and MM has been rescheduled for Tomorrow but received call it has been canceled...bugger gotta wait another week:) 
Buddy12

Buddy12

I challenge any team to have played well in these conditions. It was very much a slip n slide fest for both teams. 
lesayne

lesayne

WYNNUM MANLY SEAGULLS 28 (Elijah Alick, Anthony Stebhens, Liam Clark, Matthew Scott, John Kelly tries; Brayden Mitchell 4 goals) def EASTS TIGERS 14 (Nathan Bassani, Geoffrey Joass, Jeremiah Phillip tries; Wilson Bennet goal) at Easts Juniors, Scott Park.
GOLD COAST WHITE 26 (Dylan Pelo, Delanie Guilford, Jackson Clarke, Josh Berkers, Dylan Mathers tries; Aaron Booth 3 goals) def IPSWICH 12 (Jake Turpin, Brigg Hille tries; Dale McDonald 2 goals) at North Ipswich Reserve.
REDCLIFFE DOLPHINS v SOUTHS LOGAN MAGPIES Postponed to a date TBA
GOLD COAST GREEN v NORTHS DEVILS Postponed to a date TBA
TOWNSVILLE STINGERS 46 (Rainer Power 2, Temone Power, Scott Schulte, Kurt Perry, Aaron Solari, Andrew Niemoeller, Coen Hess, Regan Grieve tries; Aaron Solari 5 goals) def MACKAY CUTTERS 12 (Aaron Hughes, Blake Atherton tries; Nick Baker 2 goals) at Burdekin Fields, Ayr.
NORTHERN PRIDE 32 (Bauz Harry 2, Samuel Pau, Samuel Asela, Jayden Gil, Johnstone Ngaroi tries; Samuel Pau 4 goals) def CENTRAL UNITED 24 (Emmanuel Kiddie 2, Jarrod Crook, Sam Burns tries; Kyle Laybutt 4 goals) at Callendar Park, Innisfail.
SUNSHINE COAST FALCONS 34 (Jacob Wrigley 2, Michael Gilmour 2, Nathanael McGavin, Aaron Clode, Blake Mara tries; Devlin Long 3 goals) def TOOWOOMBA CLYDESDALES 6 (Brandon McGrady try; Cory Langton goal) at Nambour Crushers RL Ground.
CYRIL CONNELL CUP
EASTS TIGERS 18 (Kalyn Ponga, Tyson Smith, Ryan Cameron, Calvin Pritchard tries; Jayden Carroll goal) def WYNNUM MANLY SEAGULLS 12 (Liam Tago, Jake Rogers tries; Kyle Coghill 2 goals) at Easts Juniors, Scott Park.
GOLD COAST WHITE 30 (Sheaziah Compain, Ben Turnbull, Darcy Earl, Izaiah Phillips, Keegan Hipgrave, Jazz Namana tries; Ethan Roberts 2, Darcy Earl goals) def IPSWICH 14 (Mathew Bettiens 2, Kaleo Tupai tries; Carter Auld goal) at North Ipswich Reserve.
REDCLIFFE DOLPHINS v SOUTHS LOGAN MAGPIES Postponed to a date TBA
GOLD COAST GREEN v NORTHS DEVILS Postponed to a date TBA
TOWNSVILLE STINGERS 34 (Tiwana Biddle 3, Marshall Hudson, Mitchell Postle, Rhein Frank, Nathan Lafferty tries; Tiwana Biddle 2, Marshall Hudson goals) def MACKAY CUTTERS 12 (David Oosthausien 2, Jarrod Maguire tries) at Burdekin Fields, Ayr.
NORTHERN PRIDE 52 (Quinlyn Cannon 3, Michael Carroll 2, Jason Chapman, Dylan Parise, Malachi Songoro, Brandon Wyatte tries; Michael Carroll 4, Jake Clifford 4 goals) def CENTRAL UNITED 20 (Daniel Kirk 2, Cody Maughan, Lochie Qualischefski tries; Hayden Herbert 2 goals) at Callendar Park, Innisfail.
SUNSHINE COAST FALCONS 20 (Conner Cox 2, Cory Parker 2, Brandon Rae tries) def TOOWOOMBA CLYDESDALES 14 (Hayden Hartwig, Hayden Berlin, Tristan Hope tries; Tristan Hope goal) at Nambour Crushers RL Ground 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 20 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima goal
Fromthenest - I haven't heard that school mentioned a lot lately from up that way David. Normally it's the Innisfails/Willows/Belgian Gardens etc that ...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181