The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Development Cup 2014

Fromthenest

Fromthenest

Does anyone know how the Northern Quad series has gone? Or when it is on? 
DavidHatch

DavidHatch

Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next. 
Fromthenest

Fromthenest

I haven't heard that school mentioned a lot lately from up that way David. Normally it's the Innisfails/Willows/Belgian Gardens etc that seem to go ok. Was it a close final? I know a few Weir boys played in Goondi with the Northern side. 
DavidHatch

DavidHatch

Score was 34-14, although game a lot closer than that. Weir scored a couple of very late tries.
Weir knocked Willows out with a try from dummy half in the final 30 secs of their game, that was played before the school holidays. 
Fromthenest

Fromthenest

Well there you go. Apparently Wide Bay's final is being played Thursday between Norville SS of Bundy and St Pat's Gympie. I am lead to believe the winner of this game will the Capricornia champs (Frenchville SS) in the State Qtr Final. This winner of this would then progress to play Weir SS.
I wonder how the SEQ comp is progressing? 
Fromthenest

Fromthenest

Frenchville SS will play St Pat's Gympie Monday week. 
Fromthenest

Fromthenest

Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight. 
Fromthenest

Fromthenest

Frenchville SS will play Kingston SS in Qld Final. 
DavidHatch

DavidHatch

Was at game early yesterday to see Kingston SS 20 defeat Frenchville SS 12. 
Fromthenest

Fromthenest

Thanks David. Was it a good game? 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181