The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

Cc and mm 2014

saintsfc

saintsfc

Anyone have any news? Coaches etc for the upcoming cc and mm? Any picks for who will be the winners? This forum is so quiet these days! Has everyone gone elsewhere? 
giggi.delo

giggi.delo

Hey saintsfc, if I had to pick a top 4 for the cyril connell next year mine would look like this with the way this age group has performed over the last 2 years: (not in any order)

1.One of the Gold Coast teams (as they haven't been selected yet)
2.Northern Pride
3.Easts Tigers
4.Souths Logan Magpies

You're right about this forum going quiet it's pretty much dead, probably due to the new changes the site has taken.

With the Mal Meninga Cup I'd say the two favourites should again be the two teams that made this years CC finals . Easts and Norths.

fabz

fabz

I'm tipping Souths Logan Magpies to dominate CCs this year 
saintsfc

saintsfc

have people moved to another forum/site?
I have no kids playing in cc or mm this year. Would be good to keep up with everything that is going on with the comp as I still want to go see games. 
ALX21

ALX21

Gold Coast (which team?), Souths Logan or Northern Pride for CC would be the front runners going off U15 talent.

Too hard to tell for MM at this stage. 
blackmandra

blackmandra

any stand outs in the CC & MM trails today on the gold coast? 
Qlder2013

Qlder2013

Chatting at the junior GFs on Saturday apparently these 3 are their respective team's CC coaches; Redcliffe Wayne Weekes, Easts Andrew Barr and Wynnum Laurent Garnier. 
saintsfc

saintsfc

it would appear that Souths Logan will be the team to beat in the CC from the Brisbane sides as they had both sides in the JBRL grand final with Sunnybank winning the comp, defeating Logan Brothers. Wynnum will struggle big time with no teams in Prems and not very good div 1 teams either. Easts should go not too bad with the Springwood kids making up the majority of the easts side as the Easts side were a long last in prems. Redcliffe will recruit as usual and will have a decent side with top ups from the broncos and taking anyone that is decent on the north side of Brisbane. Anyone have any other info from the other sides? Whats happening down at the GC? Are they having 2 sides again, how will they be selected? Titans v Vikings or a mixture again like last years shambles?

The northern sides should go well as they have some good kids up there and a lot of QLD kids to choose from. Very strong age group all around.

fabz

fabz

In 15s div 1 Brothers, Waterford & St Brendans were a class above the rest beating most teams by big scores n only really competing against eachother. These teams will also boost SLs & Norths stocks for Cc. 
saintsfc

saintsfc

Waterford aren't linked with any cc club but hisu is going to SL. Not sure about Lenny. St Brendan's are linked with easts most will be going the except Azeez who is with SL. Haven't seen brothers play but they have a very good fullback seen him play school footy. Haven't seen Clinton Mohr's boy play but will go watch stingers v broncs this Saturday. Big step up from div 1 to prems and another huge step up to cc and mm. 
coach01

coach01

Hisiu and Lenny both going to SL, there are a few other Waterford boys also I believe centre and hooker. 
saintsfc

saintsfc

Looks like SL will have a cast of thousands again and then they will cut them back to 25 and then not let the kids that have missed out go to other sides, and most will drop off and not play footy any more, sounds all to familiar to me, happens year after year at SL. As long as SL are competitive and win games they don't care about the ones that miss out. Just lock em up so they cant go elsewhere. 
boaa

boaa

Broncos beat Brisbane today reasonably comfortably. 7 for broncos got man of the match and 12 for Brisbane. 1 of the props and centres for broncs were also good 
ALX21

ALX21

Game 1 - Broncos U15 Development Squad V Stingers U15 Development Squad

In a great day of rugby league, the first game kicked off at 12.30 between the Broncos U15 Development squad who played a Brisbane JRL Stingers U15 Development Squad. The Broncos came out on top in a very high standard game. In a close first half, the Broncos led 8 – 0 at half time and went on to win by 26 points to 6.

Broncos U15 Development Squad 26 (Hart 2, Geraghty,Tatipata, Noema 2 tries defeated Stingers U15 Development Squad 6 (Manning try, Pirihi goal) 
ALX21

ALX21

Game 3 - QRL South West U17 V Brisbane JRL Stingers U17 (Ray Lind Shield)

The Under 17 game was played in very hot and difficult conditions. With the long break between Grand Finals played in the South West and a lack of match practice taking its toll on the South West Players. The superior fitness of the Stingers team started to show in the second half, with the team running away with the game to win by 40 points to 12. In a close first half, both teams played a highly entertaining brand of football, but with a few untimely injuries for the South West, the play went the Stingers way and they took their opportunity with both hands. The South West never gave up and should be commended for their efforts and the result after only having their first run on the Friday night before the game. All credit to the Stingers with their fitness levels really showing and in the end they ran out convincing winners.

Ray Lind, a life member of the Brisbane JRL since 2005 was the guest of honour on the day and presented the trophy to the Brisbane Stingers U17 winning captain.

Brisbane Stingers U17 40 (Rogers, Rudolph, Gamble, Sandow, Munroe, Manuho, Colless (2)Tries, Rogers, Sandow, Gamble 2 Goals) defeated South West U17 12 (Adomsen, Hooper tries, Mackenzie 2 goals)

Link: http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?client=1-2471-0-0-0&sID=21957&&news_task=DETAIL&articleID=25866224 
reesy

reesy

any news on Cutters and Capras sides for 2014???

Qlder2013

Qlder2013

Seems pretty quiet, I see Gold Coast squad has been posted. Some talented kids there that is for sure. 
Sharkies

Sharkies

Norths have picked there CC Training squad 36 picked which will be culled to 25 after Christmas . Dont Know all but will name who i do . From Aspley
Luke Hughes
Jack Peoples
Joe Mc Guire
Liam Horne
Luke Kisaloff

boonarga

boonarga

northern pride cc squad,
Michael Carroll, Ben Joseph, Kienan Grogan, Jason Chapman, Brett Anderson,
Jake Clifford, Quinlyn Cannon, Mitipere Tuati, Yaza Stephens, James Clark, Johan Turner
Thomas Flegler, Lui Lockington, Simon Bevan, Brad Spicer, Jack Campagnolo,
Lachlan Biondi-Odo, Patrick Gallen, Gab Bob, Lennie Sunai, Dan Tarai, Asiasi John, Ryley Archibald, Tristan Subloo, Haqeem Dixon
Pride won't be as strong as they could have been, couple of boys have moved south, Steven Tatapata, Enari Tuala, Julian Christian, a couple more from this squad may be going as well.

ALX21

ALX21

Northern Pride Under 16s – Cyril Connell Cup
Michael Carroll, James Clarke, Johan Turner, Lachlan Biondi-Odo, Patrick Gallen, Tristian Subloo, Jason Chapman (Innisfail Brothers), Ben Joseph (Cairns Kangaroos), Kienan Grogan (Mossman Sharks), Brett Anderson, Jake Clifford, Brad Spicer, Mitipere Tuati, Quinlyn Cannon, Thomas Flegler, Jack Campagnolo (Tully Tigers), Yaza Stephens, Lui Lockington, Asiasi John, Haqeem Dixon (Edmonton Storm), Simon Bevan (Ravenshoe), Gab Bon (Weipa), Lennie Sunai, Dan Tarai (Cairns Brothers), Ryley Archibald (Southern Suburbs).

Northern Pride Under 18s – Mal Meninga Cup
Bernard Lewis, Jubei Doi, Nathan Traill, William Gibas, Josiah Tau-Ave, Patrick Lewis, Keith Doi, Carl Hastie (Cairns Kangaroos), Jacob Rivett (Atherton Roosters), Reece Coutts (Southern Suburbs), Lachlan Parmenter, Ted Kepa, Malachi Songoro, Corey Child, Dai Saub, Seamus McManus (Cairns Brothers), Jeremy Dickman (Tully Tigers), Jayden Gil, Taha Tutavake, Daniel Tatipata, Vincent Law, Auggie Hunt (Edmonton Storm), Francis Muhamad (Ivanhoes), Ian King (Mareeba Gladiators), Trey Kemp (Weipa).

Roosters73

Roosters73

Redcliffe dont get Broncs kids they all go to Norths if anywhere. And Redcliffe area has on 1 div 1 side. So they will have to rely on their Reddy kids & the affiliates. I think Easts will be good if they are getting Springwood kids. 
Roosters73

Roosters73

Redcliffe dont get Broncs kids they all go to Norths if anywhere. And Redcliffe area has on 1 div 1 side. So they will have to rely on their Reddy kids & the affiliates. I think Easts will be good if they are getting Springwood kids. 
Roosters73

Roosters73

ALX21

ALX21

Mackay Cutters Under 16 Summer Squad
Sam Downes (Brothers), John Mulherin (Wanderers), Jackson Brooks (Whitsunday), Josh Morton (Brothers), Cody Turvey (Wests), Blake Faull (Sarina), Joel Hicks (Souths), Shae Goodwin (Sarina), Jacob Schill (Souths), Ruebin Cotter (Sarina), Justin Beazley (Brothers), Jacob Beardsell (Wests), Tom Edwards (Wests), Jye Anderson (Sarina), Nathan Barrett (Whitsunday) , Sam Johnstone (Wests), Josh Jackson (Brothers), Josh Curti (Souths), Riley Formosa (Norths), Brendan White (Souths), Jai Hewitt (Norths), Connor Hunt (Wests), Nicholas Brownsey (Souths), Bailey Manuel-Isaac (Magpies), Solomon Grigg (Wanderers), Thomas Wright (Wanderers), Harry Green (Souths) , Jaewon Yasserie (Souths) 
ALX21

ALX21

Mackay Cutters Under 18 Summer Squad
Jacob Anderson (Brothers), Kieran Anderson (Whitsunday), Will Anderson (Brothers), Nick Baker (Wests), Rian Sainsbury (Souths), Harry Barfield (Wests), Ross Bella (Sarina), Liam Blythe (Sarina), Kade Breen (Whitsunday), Daniel Boyd (Brothers), Tyler Boyd (Whitsunday), Rapene Bruce (Moranbah), Liam Coles (Brothers), Jayden Congoo (Brothers), Malik Cotter (Sarina), Ethan Cunningham (Wests), Jye del Simone (Brothers), Brad Durnsford (Wests), Jai Dunn (Brothers), Mitch Dunn (Brothers), Tyler Heading (Souths), Ayden Horner (Wests), Kellen Jenner (Wests), Patrick Johnson (Brothers), Kris Kirkwood (Wests), Jory Ladewig (Magpies), Riley Lappin (Magpies), Michael Lockyer (Wests), Kurt Lowe (Brothers), Rhys McBride (Magpies), Jackson McCormack (Souths), Jarrod Morris (Magpies), Cody Morrison (Wests), Curtis Overton (Brothers), Zach Schill (Souths), Brad Simpson (Wests), Elliki Taufahema (Brothers), Byron Taylor (Whitsunday), Jake Thornton (Wests), Mosese Uluiviti (Magpies), Harrison Wecker (Whitsunday), Ashton Windsor (Norths), Tom Yeomans (Brothers). 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181