The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

15 Years Schoolboys State Championships 2014

ALX21

ALX21

With this years crop of Queenslanders winning, can the 2014 team make it back to back. 
View all 68 comments
ALX21

ALX21

Sunshine Coast U15
1 Kyle Slaughter Redcliffe State High School
2 Jarrod Zadow Mountain Creek State High School
3 Nicholas Thomas Noosa District State High School
4 Quentin Bligh Mountain Creek State High School
5 Dwight Saueha Redcliffe State High School
6 Kyle Waller Nambour State High School
7 Braydan Morton Redcliffe State High School
8 Tristan Graham Redcliffe State High School
9 Tyson Smoothy Mountain Creek State High School
10 Carlos Swasbrook-Murray Mountain Creek State High School
11 Luke Murtagh Nambour State High School
12 Steven Borg St Columban’s College
13 Luke Schofield Caloundra State High School
14 Luke Waddups Mountain Creek State High School
15 Zac Kerr Redcliffe State High School
16 Connor Luhan Mountain Creek State High School
17 Mateus Chankay Tullawong State High School
18 Troy Evans Bribie Island State High School
19 Jordan Atley Southern Cross College

PotterJason

PotterJason

I can tell ya Townsville & District JRL a joke!!

West Lions White u15's win on weekend 56-0. The side is the same as last year with the addition of a new player, a halfback who just moved here from NSW. The side has been together for years and never won a grand final!

I don't want to embarrass the kid or put pressure on him, but the new player was the difference. He scored 4 tries and a set-up a few too. But because the team wins 56-0 the Townsville & District JRL will not award the West Lions team the points for the win. What a joke!!

They say you have to even the two teams up between West Lions white and blue team. Take the new halfback out of the team and its an even contest. So what happens next week, put the halfback in the blue team and they win by same points and what will they do then ? Make him swap clubs!! What a joke!!!

I just want to say I have seen enough of this halfback. He scored 7 tries in 2 games of footy. That will do me, he will go close to making it as Qld halfback, that's if he makes the NQ team. I heard he previously played NSW Primary u12's rugby as five-eight.

ALX21

ALX21

Conrad Green - Mackay 
Northqld

Northqld

Not Conrad Green, his name is Tristan Reilly, he never made NSW under12s as 6, from South West Rocks, NSW 
ALX21

ALX21

I meant Conrad Green as a 15 year old has been named for Mackay CC. 
PotterJason

PotterJason

Northqld - It states his name so he did make it.

Northqld

Northqld

Sorry ALX21 I thought you were referring to Conrad as the number 7 for North Qld. 
Northqld

Northqld

Yes he did make it for Rugby Union not league, He did trial for league though. My mistake thought you meant league. 
Northqld

Northqld

Under 15s QLD, thoughts on who it will be,

DavidHatch

DavidHatch

Hey PotterJason,
TDJRL made their rules quite clear. Perhaps your club should just follow them - like the other clubs. Or perhaps you could do what your U/14 team did and just get rid of one of their teams, so they could keep their super team. Shame they lost a couple of gun forwards.
Regardless of which team this new super 1/2 joined, you need to make sure you have an even number of NQ Marlin players and TSVL City players spread across your teams. Not hard !!
Evening out teams will create a stronger competition which in turn will create stronger players whilst at the same time keep more kids in the game.
Winning a 'tin pot' competition like the TSVL Club Cup is nice, but not the most important thing when compared to the two points above.
Good on TDJRL for sticking to their guns and enforcing their rules. 
PotterJason

PotterJason

DavidHatch,

Out of courtesy to fellow forum contributors I won't respond to your dribble in detail, as this is a forum about the 15 Years Schoolboys State Championships 2014 and not TDJRL. I did suggest I saw the next QLD halfback so my contribution did relate!!!

Maybe go start ya own forum about TDJRL and state how good they are, along with whatever club you associate with .. You obviously have no idea what ya talking about and do not know the 'facts' of each of the teams and what had occurred last week.

As indicated previously the team had been together since u7's and in the time great friendships with each other, along with parents have been formed. Then I read a knucklehead like you saying to rip the side apart. They got two years of junior footy left and now you say separate the team who have never won a 'tin pot'! If it had come to that, I would say the players would just walk away and is the best option??

Thankfully that won't happen and the team that played last week will be the exact same team you see this week and the remainder of the year!! Just for your info the team got their points back too :)

In saying that..... maybe TDJRL should consider a 2nd division which would facilitate and allow kids to develop and play the game with other kids of equal ability. 100% this would keep kids in the game and an opportunity to develop.

DavidHatch

DavidHatch

Agree with you 100% re. 2nd Division in TDJRL. Like most other areas in the State. That would keep more kids in the game.
As for your next QLD halfback ?? Did this kid make the Northern U/15 team ?
Otherwise he may struggle to make QLD from the Tin Pot TSVL Comp. 
PotterJason

PotterJason

To be honest, I don't know.

PotterJason

PotterJason

Well surprise surprise DavidHatch the 'kid' did make Northern U/15 team as HALFBACK! Best of luck to him. Obviously I'm not the only person to think he got a bit of ability. As you know, add a class player to a team to guide them around the park and that can be all the difference from being an average team to a good team. 
DavidHatch

DavidHatch

Beautiful, as an adopted Nth Qlder, I wish him all the best.
The U/15 State Championship will provide the perfect forum for him to show his abilities. 
ALX21

ALX21

Sam Murphy - CQ Capras 
gritt70

gritt70

Anyone know where I can find a players list for the regions competing at this years championships (u15s Arana Hills) 
ALX21

ALX21

@gritt70, https://queenslandschoolsport.eq.edu.au/Pages/default.aspx. Probably best to check the region and see if they post teams or email the sports coordinator. 
Northqld

Northqld

South Coast, under 15s team list?
people to watch out for?

eileen

eileen

After widebay under 15s team list ? Were would I find it ?? 
gritt70

gritt70

Appears teamlist are like gold this time of year school holidays makes it even harder lol
only chance would be if a parent was to post
it up for the rugby league community 
ALX21

ALX21

Article on the Fraser Coast Chronicle mentions a few players who made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
Jack Gauld and Zach Charteris (Maryborough SHS)
J'Maine Hopgood and Tyrell Douglas-Dendruck (Xavier Catholic College)
Caleb Hackett (Hervey Bay SHS)
Simon Asela (Aldridge SHS) 
BobRiley

BobRiley

Did g 
ALX21

ALX21

Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

boaa - Depending on finals performance Hudson may force tatipata or Allan out. Bench could be peacock sula sioasa Wilshire and noema
giggi.delo - With notable players missing such as Ponga,O'Hara,Dressler,Garner etc.... This is what I could salvage of the remaining QLD team.This in ...
buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168