Thursday 15th January:
BALLARAT: 3 Selections For This Meeting
Selection 1) Great chance with a inform stable.Stepping up distance will help this horse's chances.He will be there when the whips are cracking. Pre-Post Early Market Price: 6/1
Selection 2) This race has up to 3-4 winning chances that can win the race and I think early favourite is a false Favourite.I reckon my selection will drop out to the back and come home with a sustain run and claim these in the last 50m.Pre-Post Early Market Price: 11/4
Selection 3) This Fellow stepping up in class should be able to handle these with ease.He should get the run of the race and WIN with a leg in the air.Pre-Post Early Market Price: 4/1
GRAFTON: 1 Selection
Selection 1) This horse is up in class but for this he will be dropping acouple of kilos,also he coming back in distance but I think this want harm the chances of this fellow.He is the Grafton BEST BET for Today.Pre-Post Early Market Price: 10/1
CANTERBURY NIGHT MEETING: 3 Selections For This Meeting
Selection 1) Have some Strong Mail for this fellow that he will give the Favourite a good run for his money tonight. Pre-Post Early Market Price: 11/4
Selection 2) This could be a very smart horse in the making,so for this it must win and win quite well.Price could be abit skinny though but just looks the obvious winner.Pre-Post Early Market Price:10/9
Selection 3) This bloke if he is ever gonna win a race in town this is his race.Should be sitting behind the leaders back turning for home and peel of them and come home in a blaze of glory.Pre-Post Early Market Price: 7/1
I also have a good tip for Tomorrow's Races at Mackay I have already posted this last night.This Information has come from the Trainer himself.
This is brief summary of the Selections for Today & Tonight Meetings. Good Luck & Good Punting From THEGOODOIL.
I'm back to your tips again mate hope we're saluting all day......
SATURDAY 24TH JANUARY: 8 SELECTIONS
SANDOWN-LAKESIDE: 3 SELECTIONS FOR THIS MEETING.
1) I can see this horse getting a great run in transit and she will suit the long straight of Sandown,if jockey saves her up for one sustain run she will be able to get the cash.Pre-Post: 9/2
2) Tricky little race this with possibly up to 5 chances that can win.I have settled on my selection that will take up a nice position and produce a withering burst and put 2-3 lengths on the at the 200m mark and hopefully hold on from the swoopers and salute 1st past the judge.Pre-Post: 6/1
3) This horse drops in down 4kg in weight from his last start and looking for the distance.This jockey is riding in superb form always getting a winner most weekends and this will be his winner.Pre-Post: 7/1
RANDWICK: 3 SELECTIONS FOR THIS MEETING.
1) Good stable mail for this fellow,crying out for this distance and she will be heavily supported on track so if you can get the early price take it.This jockey has had good success with this stable.Can't see this girl getting beaten.Pre-Post: 7/1
2) This could be a very smart one in the making I backed it last start and very unlucky not too salute.Will come from behind and finish hard down the outside.Jockey & trainer great combination.PRE-Post: 7/2
3) My third selection will be at odds so back it eachway,he has been getting fitter with each run and his best win was on this track,I can see he travelling behind the leaders back and when they top the rise he has a good sprint for a distance horse he could quite easlily be 3 lengths clear with 200m to go.Remember Eachway for this bloke.Pre-Post: 15/1
EAGLE FARM: 2 SELECTIONS FOR THIS MEETING.
1) This horse should not be running in this class so the trainer must have a good opinion of him.He will be running home hard so hopefully there is a bit of pace up front,so he can put his stamp his class with a capital "C".Pre-Post:7/2
2) Stepping up in distance will really help my 2nd selection at Eagle Farm.Trainer and Jockey combination gets alot of winners I also can see bloke well tried on track.This bloke is promising horse in the making.Pre-Post: 4/1
I can see the 8 selected horse for the three meetings will get there chances.Check the markets because some might even get out to be silly odds.
GOOD LUCK & GOOD PUNTING FROM THEGOODOIL
Good Luck oil i hope you have a good day,get up there on top 10 and lets give this a shake massive 1 week coming up and i wish you good luck and all the best.
3) BUZZY HENRY: Ran honest race as I thought the last 50-100m was his undoing still a good race for 3rd, 1400m his limit. PAID $2.30 ""
My Thoughts exactly!
REVIEW OF SELECTIONS: SATURDAY 24TH
SANDOWN LAKESIDE :
1) FIFTH AVENUE LADY: Exactly how I thought the race would pan out got a good trail in running when Thejockey let him down she WON well. WINNER PAID: $4.40
2) PRICKED: Had a great run maybe not up to this standard he had the fitness on most of his runners today,still ran a big race to run 3rd.PAID: $1.80
3) BLACKEN:This mare is a real trier as I said in my preview dropping in weight and getting the run of the race,there was also bias for on pace runners today well judged by the jockey.Also like give this apprentice jockey a huge wrap he always finds a winner on a Saturday actually 2 today.WON :PAID$7.70
1) GRAGER: Trapped 3 wide today forget it even ran still fought hard to the line dead-heated for 4th. UNPLACED
2) FALLING IN LOVE: Fell in the trap about how well she was going.On the fence behind the leaders didn't even look at all a realistic chance today pretty disappointing effort for a odds-on favourite maybe next start will not be getting any of mine:She ran 3rd. PLACED: NTD
3) ROANOKE: When the jockey had him three wide then outside the leaders for most of the race I knew he was in trouble.The day this bloke won at Randwick he had a nice easy run behind the leaders and sprinted and won easy.Why I know this I had share in this fellow then.UNPLACED
1) VIKING STORM:If there is a wrap on this horse up North no thanks very dissappointing he went like a to bad to be true.UNPLACED
2) HAVAYARN: Stepped up in class and he was going backwards as fast as the winner went past the post shocking run.UNPLACED
TODAYS RESULTS: 8 SELECTIONS 2 WINNERS @ $4.40 AND $7.70
OUTLAY =$800 RETURN=$1210 SMALL PROFIT OF $410
SMALL SUCCESS IS BETTER THAN NO SUCCESS
GOOD LUCK & GOOD PUNTING FROM THEGOODOIL
Our similar thoughts on Buzzy Henry were right mate!
AUSTRALIA DAY SELECTIONS: 6 SELECTIONS
CAULFIELD: 3 FOR TODAY'S MEETING
1) This race can toss up to 4 serious chances the one I've selected will be coming home over the top of these.Hopefully there will some pace on as this bloke needs it.If he can get a clear run he will be hard to hold out.With the pre-post price could get eachway value.Pre-Post: 8/1
2)This horse is a real trier we might not have seen the best of him yet,I can see him getting a great trail in running and when he has to produce he will extend and win well.Good Bet Proposition Today: Pre-Post:11/4
3) This horse loves this distance & track and can see him getting the run of the race,he also drops in weigth and this jockey will not have to spend a dime in running and when the business end of procedures he will be in the finish.I can see him being well supported on track if you can take the early price if possible Eachway All Day if is at silly odds:Pre-Post: 9/1
RANDWICK: 2 FOR TODAY'S MEETING
1) She will get the drop on the leader today and when they top the rise at Randwick she will put in a great sprint and Win and Win well,very unlucky last start had to ride her without a sit and that was her undoing last start.I think she is Bomb Proof Today.Pre-Post: 9/2
2) Like my other selection today at Randwick will get a a great run in the race will also sitting behind the leaders the jockey will have options with him and when they have to sprint his light weight he will put 2-3 lengths on this field and the race will be over.Pre-Post:11/4
WAGGA: 1 SELECTION FOR TODAYS MEETING
1) I have marked this horse the top rating selection at Wagga Today,he goes up in class but he will able handle it,I can see once this horse wins today the trainer might bring to a Midweek race Canterbury.He will get a great run he will not have to lead,then at the 200m he will come over the top of these a Good Bet For Today.Pre-Post: 11/4
LAST 6 DAYS THEGOODOIL HAS PRODUCED
WINNING 4 DAYS AND ONE OTHER BREAKING EVEN,
CONSISTENCY IS THE NAME OF THE GAME.
QUOTE FOR THE DAY:
THROW A SNAG ON THE BARBIE & HAVE COLD BEER FOR THIS THIS GREAT DAY OF OURS
TOO ALL PP TIPPERS & BUYERS HAVE A GREAT AUSTRALIA DAY
GOOD LUCK & GOOD PUNTING
WEDNESDAY 28TH JANUARY SELECTIONS: 4 SELECTIONS
WYONG: 2 TODAY
1) This horse will be the BEST BET For the day.He will be ridden like a good thing and will WIN like a good thing.He will get all the favours in the run and when he has to put the big one's in he will win by a good margin.Pre-Post: 5/2
2) This bloke needs a change of luck and it will start today.He will be looking for this distance and hopefully this jockey can get the breaks in running and get the chocolates.Pre-Post: 4/1
GEELONG: 1 SELECTION
1) Hit the line hard and did the job for me last start,today he steps up in class and he drops in weight,stepping up in distance as well he will be the one having havethe last crack at them.Could be at Eachway Odds and take both totes.Pre-Post: 10/1
IPSWICH: 1 SELECTION
1) He will get a good run in transit and when the jockey has to make his run he will peel of the backs of the leaders and gather these with ease and win comfortably.He is at a good early price I can see him being well supported on track.Pre-Post: 5/1
THEGOODOIL has shown PROFIT With Winning Days 11 out 14.
GOOD LUCK & GOOD PUNTING THEGOODOIL
THURSDAY 29TH JANUARY: 3 SELECTIONS FOR TONIGHT CANTERBURY'S MEETING
THEGOODOIL: DOES IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER PROFITABLE DAY YESTERDAY
OUT OF THE LAST 15 DAYS THEGOODOIL HAS SALUTED WITH PROFIT WITH 11 WINNING DAYS.
1) This horse has a great chance in tonight's meeting he could be very hard to run down.He is up in class a fraction but I don't this will hurt his cause.Jockey seems to ride a winner at each meeting and this will be his Winner.Pre-Post: 9/4
2) This bloke I really like tonight he will get a great run in transit should be in the first 4 turning for home and dash for home and hold on for a good WIN.He has been close to the mark at his last couple of start's tonight he finally deliver and win for his owners.Pre-Post 6/1
3) In this race I can see up to 3-4 chances in this,there will be quick tempo in this as well,so it could suit the horse's that are just of the pace and coming home the last 100-200m.The horse I'm selecting is horse that will just sit of these possibly 4-5 on the turn getting a good trail and he will unleash a big finish to WIN impressively.The horse that does worry me from my top selection is the horse above mine in the field,this horse is very consitent and I will be definetley taking multi's with him with my top selection.Pre-Post: 3/1
GOOD LUCK & GOOD PUNTING