The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2013 Supercoach

BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

I think I'm playing the guy in 1st spot this week - might start with a loss but don't panic everyone...I'll be there at the end.

I really haven't taken into account bye rounds - you can use 4 trades a week then. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

You can be sure Schubert will be round to pay a visit.. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Who is Cleg? 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

836 with 3 including SBW as captain left to play. 
MrChook

MrChook

I've got 687 with 6 left to play - JT, Maloney, Moa, Tupou, Sandow & Loko 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Plenty of Roosters I see ;) 
MrChook

MrChook

Tupou has just about done his dash, if he misfires again this week he is getting traded out. Maloney & Moa are going pretty good though. 
Maximus89

Maximus89

Should get a massive score this week in the draft. 659 with Mannering, Bowen, Gavin Cooper, SBW and Jennings still to come. Possibly 900 off just 13 players.

Dumped him before this week. He probably scores 100 now :I 
Morkel

Morkel

Against me ya bum. Had no way of taking Hodges out of my team 'cause there isn't a Draft app available for phones, but even so I would have still lost by a few hundred. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

He won't be getting traded out mate ;) 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.
qldr80 - Also in regards to the girl on the DD team, I have seen her play at club level and I can tell you she definitely holds her own. Was a sha...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168