The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2013 Supercoach

HarrySack

HarrySack

What happens with the live draft? Do I have to be logged in at a certain time or something?

What are you doing up here anyway Max? Work? 
Morkel

Morkel

If you're not logged on and participating, after your turn 'times out', it'll pick the next available player in your ore-draft list. The default list has them ordered roughly to current prices, with the most expensive at the top, so it's not a total loss if you leave it like that. But if you know you won't be present I'd recommend fiddling (giggle) a bit with it. Dropping down players you think are over priced, and lifting up players that are under-valued.

Note that there is no salary cap. So opting for a player purely because their stats will go up is useless unless it's to the point that they'll be a valuable contributor. So don't advance rookies, but consider lifting up someone like Gidley etc. 
RVD420

RVD420

Hi All

I'm trying to fill my Supercoach Draft and if anyone is interested please enter a team in my competition by clicking on the link http://nrlsupercoachdraft.dailytelegraph.com.au/?p=register&iid=3315 http://nrlsupercoachdraft.dailyteleg...ister&iid=3315 http://nrlsupercoachdraft.dailytelegraph.com.au/?p=register&iid=3315 http://nrlsupercoachdraft.dailyteleg...ister&iid=3315 or entering the code 561680.

Cheers 
Maximus89

Maximus89

As Morkel said, you don't need to be on as after 2 minutes it automatically picks the next player on your pre-draft list. So if you can't be on, make sure you change the order as stuff like injuries and suspensions aren't taken into account (Barba is still at 6). Being on for the draft always makes it a bit more interesting though.

Yeah my employer asked me to relocate to an office up here. I'm here for 2 years and then up to me whether I move back or not. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Think I might give the draft a miss sorry. 
xcade

xcade

when is your draft? 
rreader

rreader

Me I hope :p

C'mon footy season! 
Maximus89

Maximus89

Because someone joined and then dropped out of the draft, we can't drop back to 6 players, so looks like no draft again tonight unless we get 2 more teams in the next 6 hours. 
Morkel

Morkel

Hand up who needs the bitch slapping. 
Morkel

Morkel

Better yet, who votes I put in 2 dummy teams, and reverse the order of the player list so that by default they only pick crappy players... leaving the good ones for the rest of us? 
Morkel

Morkel

^^^ Done. Moved crappy players to the top of their lists so by default they'll get nuffies. Draft is good to go! 
Powersbronco

Powersbronco

Seeing as the nrl sides have to name there sides today ill name mine.

1. Inglis (Should score massive points in a successful rabbitohs side)
2. G. Cooper (Scored big points last year)
3. Locke (Only in because Croker is out and had to fit in Hayne, playing fulback should score a few points, quality player when on)
4. Lyon (Goalkicker and always there or there abouts as leading pointscorer, also sets up a lot of tries)
5. R. Robinson (Playing fullback round 1, played good footy last year and hopefully scores me a few)
6. Hayne (Thinking he'll have a massive year this year)
7. Thurston (Vice Captain, goal kicker, should set up a lot of tries and score a few)
8. Tolman (Good stats and did well for me last year, will lead the dogs pack in the opening few rounds)
9. Smith (Captain and goalkicker)
10. McGuire (Scored well last year, this year should improve starting the game and playing more minutes.
11. Teo (Hoping to play big minutes for the Rabbitohs, scores tries. Should do well on supercoach)
12. Myles (Workhorse)
13. L. Brown (Workhorse like Myles and only costs $170,000, should be a standout in a crappy panthers side)

Havent decided on my bench but choosing from Tohu Harris, Sam Rapira, Nathan Smith, Albert Kelly, Jake Miller, Drury Low, Mahe Fonua and Jack Buchanon. All starting players this weekend. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Just a general question, who got Gallen in their draft? Just interested, no other reason.... 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

My team:

1. M. Gordon- Goal kicking duties should boost his score. Hope he shows little signs of his time out of the game.
2. Uate
3. Lyon- Always consistent
4. Hurrell- Forgotten player imo. Was damaging last season
5. Linnett
6. Mullen- Risky but I think he is in for a big year
7. Cronk (vc)
8. Mannah
9. Smith (c)- Mr. Reliable
10. Merrin- Playing at lock in round one plus was already one of the most consistent at prop in 2012.
11. S. Burgess- Hoping he plays more than 60 mins..
12. Hoffman
13. Matulino

14. Tuivasa-Sheck- Wish he was playing FB.
15. A. Kelly
16. T. Sims
17. L. Brown- Great price 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Doesn't matter who you guys name in your squad... because you're all gonna get whipped by BringbackBRL :whip:

Maximus89

Maximus89

I think I'm finally settled on:

1. Whare
2. M. Gordon
3. Teo
4. Mannering
5. Brown/McQueen
6. Mateo
7. Sezer
8. Mannah
9. Smith
10. Merrin
11. T-Rex
12. Buhrer
13. Parker

14. Moa
15. T. Sims
16. Harris
17. Klemmer/Buchanan/A. Kelly/McQueen/Brown/N. Smith/Beale/Miller 
HarrySack

HarrySack

How have we both got Parker? 
Maximus89

Maximus89

Normal supercoach :P 
HarrySack

HarrySack

:lol: *facepalms self* 
MrChook

MrChook

Should I drop Gallen before the first lockout and whilst its still ulimited changes??? 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

You guys know we are going to be ranked by head to head wins rather than total points? Not good imo. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Only 40 trades all season allowed, including origin and finals!! Use them sparingly 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

40 is plenty - it's always been 30. 
Morkel

Morkel

But there were H2H byes in the bad rep weekends. Not this year! We'll likely be playing Fantasy Nines. 
Waldo1

Waldo1

My draft side:

1. Nightingale
2. Thompson
3. Te'o
4. Linnett
5. Lyon
6. Sutton
7. JT
8. Hinchcliffe
9. Farah
10. Ennis (got stuck with him sadly)
11. Papalii
12. SBW
13. Glenn

14. Dugan (injured, was meant to be starting FB)
15. Bronson Harrison
16. Mitch Aubusson
17. Barba (took a punt that he may be back early) 

Recent Rugby League Posts

ALX21 - RD 19 ResultsBroncos: J.Nikorima 3 goals
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.
qldr80 - Also in regards to the girl on the DD team, I have seen her play at club level and I can tell you she definitely holds her own. Was a sha...
Morrisonmen - Does anyone happen to have filmed the final of the Under 10's Gordan Tallis Cup in Townsville between Wests (brisbane) and Sarina?

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168