The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2013 Supercoach

Morkel

Morkel

In the interests of reducing confusion, please use this thread to discuss the 2013 Supercoach fantasy competition. For those that have yet to join, details are below:

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/supercoach

Code: 388173
Name: RLeague 
View all 110 comments
MrChook

MrChook

I've got Smith but not as captain. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Rest easy... I can feel a big game coming from Farah tonight.... well, he bloody better ! Otherwise it will be first and last chance for him to captain the Silvertails.. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

I changed to cronk at the last minute :****: 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

Never go by the previous round's points as to who your captain is - never works. 
Maximus89

Maximus89

Rookie error. Always pick Smith as captain. 
cpr_89

cpr_89

I always try to pick players and teams that I think will improve and see those who do. And then get pissed off and eventually quit when I start losing and get over all the trades. :lol: I have already have 600K on the injured list but I can't trade them out until I sort out the other ill advised picks 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Sold Hurrell after shocking games- Got 75 this week.
Bought Mansour after good performances- gets 28. 
brendanalderson

brendanalderson

Losing patience with Mateo.........again! 
MrChook

MrChook

I've got Gallen who IMO is as equally consistent. 
Morkel

Morkel

Why did I pick bloody Gidley??? Pulls out with a 'strain'. At least his non-playing is better than limping off with 1 point. 
Bryco30

Bryco30

From now on l will make him one of my four reserves so l can easily swap him when this happens again 
Goodsy

Goodsy

How is everyone going with trades ? I feel like I am burning through them.. I have used my 2 a week each week.. just watching my total number of trades allowed for the season plummet.. 
Morkel

Morkel

Same, but you have to at this point in the season to take advantage of price rises. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

I'm tossing up whether to trade Linnett out for Robinson as my second trade now.. I want to save up my trades but Morkel is right regarding price rises. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

I am trying to squeeze in Cam Smith into my squad, without sacrificing my other big scoring players.. i'm not far off.. 
Morkel

Morkel

That's weird, others don't seem to have trouble fitting him under their cap... ;) 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

I think I'm playing the guy in 1st spot this week - might start with a loss but don't panic everyone...I'll be there at the end.

I really haven't taken into account bye rounds - you can use 4 trades a week then. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

You can be sure Schubert will be round to pay a visit.. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Who is Cleg? 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

836 with 3 including SBW as captain left to play. 
MrChook

MrChook

I've got 687 with 6 left to play - JT, Maloney, Moa, Tupou, Sandow & Loko 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Plenty of Roosters I see ;) 
MrChook

MrChook

Tupou has just about done his dash, if he misfires again this week he is getting traded out. Maloney & Moa are going pretty good though. 
Maximus89

Maximus89

Should get a massive score this week in the draft. 659 with Mannering, Bowen, Gavin Cooper, SBW and Jennings still to come. Possibly 900 off just 13 players.

Dumped him before this week. He probably scores 100 now :I 
Morkel

Morkel

Against me ya bum. Had no way of taking Hodges out of my team 'cause there isn't a Draft app available for phones, but even so I would have still lost by a few hundred. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

He won't be getting traded out mate ;) 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168