The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2013 Supercoach

BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

How's everyone going? I guess it doesn't start till round 4. On Tuesday you should be able to check out everyone's teams so I can go and copy off Goodsy, Chook and Morkel. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

What is a good score for a round? 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

Anything over 1000 for the first round is good...some weeks you can get 1200/1300 plus, other weeks around 800. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

haha - i'm watching you.. and your team... on Tuesday..

I'm currently sitting on 898 with 3 players remaining, Robbie Farah, Benji Marshall and Kurt Gidley..

I usually play the Foxsports one before they changed to Supercoach this year.. adjusting to whats a good individual and team score. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Me exactly. Going to struggle with the amount of trades I think

I'm only 804 with Mullen and Uate left. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

I'm 936 with only Farah to come. T. Sims was a big help with a massive '2'. 
MrChook

MrChook

I've got 1001 pts with only Gidley left to play. For some reason I had Edrick Lee in my team so I got zero for him. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Very nice, considering only 16 players. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

Where are you playing Gidley? 
MrChook

MrChook

Fullback. JT is my half. 
Morkel

Morkel

946 with Farah & Gidley to go. Projected 1064. Should be neck & neck with Chook. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

One summer does not a swallow make. 
Morkel

Morkel

I don't care what you swallowed last summer, you're gone this year. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Not ranked by total points is it? 
Goodsy

Goodsy

There is.. when you click on 'Leagues' on the left side.. it will bring up the ladder for H2H.. just above the ladder slightly to the right, you will see 'Rank by Total Points'... you might glance over it at first. 
Watnow

Watnow

Should hit 1100 tonight.

So far only one trade will happen tomorrow in my side 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

2 massive scores there, especially Uate. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

139 after 80 mins for Uate. Gets me to exactly 1000 :D 
MrChook

MrChook

722 points with one game to go this week. Hoping to still crack 1000 as I've got Gallen, G Burgess & Inglis (c) still to play. 
Morkel

Morkel

Hodges :( 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

933 with Michael Gordon left. Konrad Hurrell scores of 13 and 16 this year not doing me a world of good. I find outside backs are hardest to pick. 
Watnow

Watnow

Be lucky to hit 1000 - Gordon and GI to go 
Morkel

Morkel

Probably only hit 900. Currently 765 with Gordon, Lowe & Te'o left. McGuire & Hodges injuries/binning didn't help, but also bad form by a few Panthers players. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Sitting on 836 with Inglis, Michael Gordon and George Burgess remaining.. will be pushing it to make 1,000 this week. Depends if GI has a blinder tonight.

Had Hayne as captain this week... dissapointed with his return.. might have to reconsider who will have the honours this week.. Robbie Farah cracked 136 this week after a solid first round also, he has thrown himself into the picture.. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

961 with Gordon to come. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168