The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2013 Supercoach & Dream Team

Morkel

Morkel

Going to start up a league in each and post the code here for those that are interested... 
Morkel

Morkel

NRL Dreamteam:
Code: 369777
Name: RLeague

Supercoach:
Code: 388173
Name: RLeague 
knitey

knitey

Whats the difference between Dreamteam and supercoach? 
Morkel

Morkel

Dreamteam's on the NRL website, Supercoach is Fox Sports / Courier Mail / Telegraph etc.

Essentially the same game. Rules are identical, just a few subtle differences in scoring & positioning between the two. Supercoach has higher points for attacking stats (though Dreamteam has been lifting these points gradually over the years). Supercoach also used to give you 2 points for any hitup, now it's 1 point for 8. Dreamteam just gives you one point per 10 metres overall. And in terms of positions, Supercoach lumps Hookers & Front Rowers in one category, seperates Halfbacks & Five Eighths, and combines Centres & Wingers. Dreamteam has Hooker seperate, Halves combined, and groups the Wingers with Fullbacks. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Yeah boy !! I'm in.. just doing the one, I normally enter Foxsports so SuperCoach it is.. 
MrChook

MrChook

I'm in for sure. Disappointed Foxsports got rid of their one, I liked that format better than Supercoach. 
knitey

knitey

How do you do it? 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

I'll be joining supercoach. 
Morkel

Morkel

Wasn't it you who thrashed me in the GF last year? 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

There were so many leagues going on last year I lost track sometimes, could've been.

I'll be putting all my effort into this one though, just have to give the kids even more worksheets while I play.

I WILL BE WINNING.

;) 
Maximus89

Maximus89

In.

Anyone interested in one of the new draft leagues? 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

Can you explain what it is? 
Morkel

Morkel

Tried to join a league but wouldn't work. On both Dreamteam & Supercoach. I'd say there's a glitch. But I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Someone want to start a Rleague one? Might work if we have a join code. 
Maximus89

Maximus89

I'll give it a go. 
Maximus89

Maximus89

Ok give this a go.

Supercoach
Code: 314755
Name: RLeague draft

Make sure to click the supercoach draft tab at the top. It is an 8 team league.

Looks like you can only join 1 draft league, which is stupid. 
Morkel

Morkel

I'm in! It makes sense you can only be in one league - you'd have to pick different players for each league anyway. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

I don't like the fact we have to have 8 players that pretty much just sit on the bench :rolls:. I'm in though. 
annav3

annav3

I have entered both :) 
Eaglesroc

Eaglesroc

Just joined Supercoach 
Maximus89

Maximus89

I'm sure they could have done it in a way where you could change your team for each league, but that will come in time. 
tricolours

tricolours

Have the NRL's dream team done away with prizes? 
tricolours

tricolours

Whats a 'live' draft ? and when would it take place? 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

Still a few more needed for Supercoach - don't be scared of coming second. 
Morkel

Morkel

Or sometimes not at all.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7qh4gkMN61qlyq6uo1_400.jpg 
Morkel

Morkel

Saw the option where you can add a celeb team, the only one available was Sangster's team, so while we're short of a full team I'll Put him in. If it looks like we'll get a full house I'll boot him. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play St Pat's Gympie Monday week.
ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181