The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2013 Supercoach & Dream Team

Morkel

Morkel

Going to start up a league in each and post the code here for those that are interested... 
View all 63 comments
nadyone

nadyone

Nah, he's fine. He's the benchmark that I have told the other players to aspire to. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

I have a very tough decision to make.

I really wanted Hayne in my side.

I might be offered a trade, he wants SBW from my side and give me Hayne.

I think Hayne is the better option, but SBW is unpredictable and could get injured as well. 
knitey

knitey

I'd take Hayne if I was you, 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

I've went out on a limb and bought Mullen as my 5/8. Hope the Knights do well :P 
knitey

knitey

You''ll win........I hope?:eek: 
SonicStar

SonicStar

I just traded Chris Lawerence for Dean Gagai 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Had him last season and was brilliant. Surprisingly expensive this season (300+) 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Yeah I know, I trade raped him 
Goodsy

Goodsy

haha - are u in the NRL or Super Coach one ? Will mark it on the calendar when we meet..

We probably should creat 2 threads one for each comp.. could get confusing.. well, atleast for me anyway. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

Hehe Supercoach - looks like some monster clashes coming up.

I agree about making two different threads - Morkel will get onto it. 
Morkel

Morkel

Sure I will... 
dkm13

dkm13

The jugganaughts are in in..4 spots left in supercoach league. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

There's always a couple of easybeats - thanks for joining. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

haha - BRL is on everyones hit list... 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Yes you will ;) 
Maximus89

Maximus89

It is but it can be changed. I just picked a random date close to the start of the season.

There is still 1 or 3 spots left (I think I can change back to 6 if need be).

Supercoach
Code: 314755
Name: RLeague draft 
Morgues

Morgues

I might join the Dreamteam league. The one I'm part of is struggling to get sufficient members, too, so if anyone wants to join up, the details are below. It's a Dreamteam Draft league.

Code: 547019
Name: Sunday Drunks 
Morgues

Morgues

Is this one full? Everytime I search for the league, I get no results and it brings me back to the two I'm already in. :mad: 
Morkel

Morkel

'Tis indeed full sorry. 
Morgues

Morgues

Ah well, at least I now know it was just my computer being a bastard. Maybe next year... 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

What is different in the NRL.com game compared to DT/FOX? 
Morkel

Morkel

Just realised that I left Lone Scout in the league. When I get near a computer I'll boot him out and PM you so that you can join. 
tricolours

tricolours

On Super Coach is there anyway of checking out previous years player stats? 
RVD420

RVD420

If anyone is interested please join my Supercoach Draft

Simply click on the link below and register:

http://nrlsupercoachdraft.dailytelegraph.com.au/?p=register&iid=3315 or enter the code 561680 to join the comp 
xcade

xcade

When does the draft take place? 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181