professional

professional

Signed up. 
knitey

knitey

Cool, thanks Senor. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Is this like cricket where we post the tips or is it external site we use? 
knitey

knitey

External site: NRL.com

NRL TIPPING

Code: 916941

Name: Rleague 
knitey

knitey

12 in........4 to go. 
zepha75

zepha75

I did the NRL Tipping (Dream team) also, I was left with $6,000. Hayne is there and also Sandow :8 I have a feeling this year. I have a feeling about the Knights also 
knitey

knitey

:P:lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I'm in :) 
zepha75

zepha75

In the Dream team Tipping they valued Willie the Dog Mason for something like $210, 000. I bet Bennett got him for less :P 
knitey

knitey

Excellent. 
knitey

knitey

I hope so.
Certainly undervalued at $210,000.:O 
zepha75

zepha75

:lol: 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Is Beau Scott worth less than Tinkler paid him? 
knitey

knitey

Tinkler didn't pay for him.....he's broke.:P

I don't know what was paid for Scott.:)

Any money paid for Costalot was too much.:S 
knitey

knitey

13 in....3 to go, c/mon all you so called experts...have a go, or STFU.:angel:

Where is Mr Fourex, he reckons he knows heaps and Lewis. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

What about sacky and TSQ knitey? Send em PMs :lol: 
knitey

knitey

Who is "SUCKY"?

TSQ...great idea. 
MrChook

MrChook

They can't pick both to lose when two Sydney teams face up against each other, it would do their heads in. 
knitey

knitey

Good point...stuff em. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Sacky.... my iphone thought I wanted to say sucky not sacky. 
knitey

knitey

Is that you Saggy?:lol::P 
MrChook

MrChook

Embarrassing typos, ya gotta love 'em.

At work once I wanted to arrange some cleaners to clean out a section of where I work so I sent an email addressed to "Dear Public Area Supervisors". Problem was I overlooked accidentally leaving out the L in "Public". Oops!!! 
HarrySack

HarrySack

I'm in. 
knitey

knitey

Outstanding:)

14 in, 2 to go. 
knitey

knitey

Well done all, we have 16 tipsters. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

KristinWatkins - Watch outstanding International Rugby sports South Africa v Argentina online free HD streaming live Present season. Watch this sport live...
ALX21 - Thanks for the update @isaiah
Awks - And 2 years of the 8 my 2 nephews have been members.. Congratulations to the u12s in the finals win over nsw 26-6
sportsnews30 - It’s Australia vs New Zealand in the Bledisloe Cup on Saturday.The match is slated to start at 8 p.m. AEST (10 p.m. NZST, 10 a.m. GMT) at...
sportsnews30 - Taranaki vs Counties Manukau live stream Rugby 2014 online streaming & TV Channels. We must be ensure you the best online Rugby Live stre...
Fromthenest - Frenchville SS 46 def St Pats Gympie 4. They will play Weir SS sometime in the next fortnight.
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181