The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

2013 NRL Dream Team

Morkel

Morkel

In the interests of reducing confusion, please use this thread to discuss the 2013 NRL Dream Team fantasy competition. For those that have yet to join, details are below:

http://dreamteam.nrl.com/

Code: 369777
Name: RLeague 
Bryco30

Bryco30

lm in for another shot. Can anyone remember who won last year? l believe l was sitting around the top 4 but can't remember the finals winner? 
Morkel

Morkel

I thought it was BBBRL, but he hasn't fessed up yet. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

Certainly not the dream team one. 
Morkel

Morkel

Bugger. Confused already.

Maybe it was me :) :) ;) 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

I only go in the Supercoach one. 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Just had a look on the Dream team app from last year and the winner was ...... Horsepower! 
Morkel

Morkel

:) :) :) :) me! 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Pretty happy with the first week. Solid 759 was enough for 4th highest score in the league. Now just need to work out what to do with Sims. 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Went agaisnt my no.1 rule "Always have Cam and always Captain him" and captained Farah. After that 78 im sweating on tonights game. Could lose alot of ground 
Morkel

Morkel

Ditto. Did you get Woods in DT? Was much more expensive than I thought so I pussied out. 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Sure did. Hope it pays off 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Not going great tonight. 19 at the half. Tigers have had too much ball 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Do you have more parra or tigers players on your dream team? 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Somehow l have 6 Tigers(which is concerning) and 3 Eels 
Bryco30

Bryco30

lm trading out Fulton and tossing up between SBW and Gillette. lf SBW hits his straps he could go huge but Gillette is 50k cheaper. Thoughts? 
Morkel

Morkel

I have both, but I reckon SBW is going to score enough points (more than Gillett) to justify the $50k. With any luck his price will go up enough so that when he inevitably gets injured you'll be able to get Gillett plus $100 - $150k in the bank :) 
Bryco30

Bryco30

As a Broncos fan do you know roughly how many mins Gillett has been getting? 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Just had a look and Money has only made 3 tacklebreaks and 4 offloads in the 3 games. Surely those numbers will increase. He's coming in. 
Morkel

Morkel

Think he's been getting 80, which is good in a way (he should continue to get 80 and score consistently) but bad in that his minutes can't increase any more.

Bear in mind too that Gillett will likely have to play some time at right centre should Hodges go down again. 
Bryco30

Bryco30

Ah thanks alot Morkel. Yeah that does concern me with Gillett but that 50k looks good haha. Think ill go SBW just for his ability to go big. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

DavidHatch - Was on last Sunday. Weir SS defeated Cairns West SS in Final. Not sure where Weir go next.
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168