The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

New Years Test 3-7 Jan 2013

cpr_89

cpr_89

After some solid starts, Warner (85) and Hughes (87) miss out on centuries which is slightly disappointing. Clarke and Hussey are in now, would be great to see one or both of them to get a century.

3/195 now 
Hancock02

Hancock02

SL are being held back by poor bowling choices. Herath is going to be pivotal in this innings and he needs to bowl. Why they don't give their best bowler a crack is beyond belief. If the bats can give Australia 250-300 to get he can win it for them. 
Hancock02

Hancock02

This pitch is crumbling and going to turn......green! I've never laughed so much. 
sexysteve

sexysteve

I'm getting a bit sick of the ad nauseum repetition of those stupid KFC ads with the Americans in them.

I am also sick of the trend for the commentators to call each player by their full name, it's not like there are multiple players with the same surname. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Glad I'm not the only one.. they are driving me nuts, I am boycotting KFC... not that I really eat it anyway. 
Hancock02

Hancock02

Story there was a dust up in the SCG sheds involving Clarke and Hus. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

I heard Hussey just wanted to celebrate and relax in the hotel but Clarke wanted him and the others to go out on his yacht. So half went on the yacht and half stayed with Hussey.

I wonder if Katich was around? 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Posts

Game by Game Discussions