The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

India vs Australia, 3rd Test

Goodsy

Goodsy

Well, we are down 2-0 with 2 Tests remaining..... and this is how we plan on coming back:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/australia/have-your-say-on-the-turmoil-surrounding-the-australia-test-team-after-four-players-axed-in-india/story-fn2mcu3x-1226595032801#.UT2pNKVD3zI

What a joke.. in this forever lasting rebuilding phase, we continually manage to go backwards. 
View all 73 comments
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Has the disciplinary action made a difference? 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Get stuffed really ?

Well Clarke will now say, ' I told ya so, let the collapse happen, I'll come in at 5 and score 100'. That's annoying...

What's more annoying is Steve Smith scoring runs.. admittedly we need a score here, but please.. not Smith... 
Powersbronco

Powersbronco

Smith is more useful to the team than Maxwell. Maxwell is a part timer with the ball and an educated hack with the bat. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

I don't want either of Maxwell or Smith in the Test team.. shorter forms yeah but not the longer. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

1st hour for Day 3 has gone well.. roughly 50 runs without loss.

7/319, Smith 82* and Starc 41* 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Starc out for 99. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

So cruel... he played so well... silly swing to get on, but heck good score.. just a shame he couldn't get that one more run. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Well, once again we are getting pummelled. Australia all out for 408... India in reply 0/283... debutante Dhawan scoring 180 odd not out... this is getting more and more embarrassing.

What could we expect from a domestic level attack.. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Demoralising after a decent batting display. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Good to see Hughes batting with intent, 53* and attacking well.

Ashwin is getting some nice air and just ripping it off the pitch, some very sharp turn.

Steve Smith played to my expectations 2nd innings.. couldn't hold out for a few overs at the of the day. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Could you hold out on that pitch? 
Goodsy

Goodsy

I've got my hand up for selection.. the way they are handing out baggy greens I think I'm a genuine chance. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

You may be able to bat...but can you complete the homework in time? 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

Well done Hughes 
Dogga

Dogga

Of course not, but a test batsman should eb able to. The pitch was fine for batting on with predictable spin and bounce. 
Dogga

Dogga

Hughes out to a shocking decision. Cricket is a cruel mistress 
Powersbronco

Powersbronco

Lead by 120 runs with about 35 overs remaining, Starc and Doherty doing well. 
Powersbronco

Powersbronco

Bowled out for 223, a lead of 132 with a minimum of 26 to 27 overs according to the commentators. A disgraceful second innings effort by the top 7 made to look even worse by Doherty and Starc who who lasted 18 overs. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Going to be a very tight last session... India need 103 more to win. Starc is leaking runs early.

Can we hang on for the draw ? Will be a huge effort if we can do it, considering the batting collapse we had before the fight back from our last wicket. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Doherty picks up the 1st wicket..

India 1/43, 90 runs remaining and 16 overs left.... 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Lyon picks up his first wicket..

2/70.. unsure of exact overs.. still min 1 hour of play remaining.. and a few mins. 63 runs to defend.. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

15 overs remaining.. 45 runs.. 3rpo.. need wickets and need a few to stem the flow of runs.. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Some incredible stats.. Virat Kohli was a 1 year old when Tendulkar made his debut... Tendulkar had played 177 Test before Virat Kohli mde his Test debut.. astonishing. 
SydneyRaider

SydneyRaider

India win 3rd test. Go 3-0 in the series. 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Coming into the last few overs.. getting Tendulkar out was the worst thing that we did as it pans out.. as soon as he got out India hit 5 x 4s off 8 deliveries to win with 16 deliveries remaining. Before that it was tense.

Well, again we are beaten inside 4 days of actual play. 
zepha75

zepha75

I heard Clarke is going home with a bad back, which he has suffered for a fews years and who's going to be the Captain? F***! Watson.... :lol: :lol::rolls: You have to be serious cricket Australia. 10 year olds could do a better job and I'm serious. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Posts

Game by Game Discussions