The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

R.I.P rleague.....

HarrySack

HarrySack

To say I am disappointed in the new layout is an understatement. This was the first rugby league site I ever joined so I'm quite sad at what's become of it. A heads up that the site had been sold would have been greatly appreciated, regardless of whether the previous owners thought it wouldn't be changed. It's blatantly obvious that the site has also been sold to a betting agency. My time here, from now on, will be very limited. 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

same same my friend 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

I understand that some posters are a bit in shock at the new layout, i was surprised by it all as well. We have to check it out and continue to make this forum what we have made it become over the last decade. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

A good point Macarthur, but the change was huge, instant and without warning. I especially don't like having gambling jammed down my throat. It's pathetic and at no point where the current members of this once great forum considered. That is not directed at you btw Macarthur. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

The anger of my post that is. 
harr

harr

Macarthursaints trying to stop a mutiny, did they ask you to? 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I bet that thread criticizing Gambling on League has been destroyed lol 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

don't be hard on MS He has been with this site for a long time and does not want the members to change to much :) 
harr

harr

Yeah I have seen his name around, its just that taking that 'give it a chance to get used to it' stance doesnt apply here. They went about it the complete wrong way, but we all know it wont matter as they will be making money regardless of the forum sections popularity 
Goodsy

Goodsy

Go away for a few days and comeback to this rubbish.. don't like it. Such a shame.. a great shame really. 
zepha75

zepha75

My Username went from Andrew75 to zepha75, I'm an idiot but c'mon! 
knitey

knitey

Good morning Andrew 
zepha75

zepha75

Good morning knitey. How come there was no warning of this? I thought I was banned, as I was banned on a Yank site..lol! 
knitey

knitey

No one had any warning....and most have fled.....very sad. 
zepha75

zepha75

I probably won't be here as much now. 
knitey

knitey

Thats sad...don't forget to do your tips........and check the message board there while your at it....you will find directions to where the others are. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Harr, This forum has been a big part of my life for nearly 9 years. I have given many hours most weeks to get it going, it's all a shock to me, i'm going to write what i can to do my best to retain the people who i've know for my whole journey here. I'm not a gambler either and i came here with just a big a WTF as you all have.

saints

saints

Yes - a pity they didn't think first and ... :) Might have to go back to the Saints home page blog. It was quite ok. 
Kramer

Kramer

WOW! How sh1t is this!?!? All those years on rleague forums, gone! 
Dogga

Dogga

Wow ! Thanks to all , it has been fun , looks like I'll have to find another forum . Any suggestions ? 
SaintAnger

SaintAnger

After the initial shock I am willing to give this place a go - as long as a BB style of posting is reinstated. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

@SaintAnger I agree :) 
knitey

knitey

Hello.....the waterboys back.(.)(.) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

did you honestly think you could get rid of me that easy Lady Nighty :) 
knitey

knitey

Oh God....I hope not. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - I haven't heard that school mentioned a lot lately from up that way David. Normally it's the Innisfails/Willows/Belgian Gardens etc that ...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
ALX21 - RD 20 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.NikorimaCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Bambling11 C.Hess
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181