The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

annav3

annav3

I like the Goulburn Workers Bulldogs :) 
MrChook

MrChook

I think I'm about done with google imaging. There are about 40 or so I've collated together so thats a pretty good start.

Thanks Tread (plus any ather Mods who assisted) for helping modify the sizes. Sorry Sonic, I couldn't find a Leumeah RLFC logo.

If anyone else would like to include their home club's logo I'm happy to assist in getting them on there. 
MrChook

MrChook

Sorry, a few more to add - CRL rep teams. Here are the 3 regions I played in (represented 2 of them).

http://www-static.sportingpulse.com/pics/00/00/14/66/146627_1_S.jpg http://www-static.sportingpulse.com/pics/00/00/00/94/9462_1_S.jpg http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/30/Group_7_Rugby_League_logo.jpg
Central Coast, Group 10 & Group 7. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Good work Chook finding all those avatars. 
MadMike

MadMike

Can I get

souths1908

souths1908

nice logo madmike 
SonicStar

SonicStar

yeah just shrink it to the correct size. 
SonicStar

SonicStar

Yeah. I would have done it for you but got a new pc and need to install photoshop 
annav3

annav3

Thank you :) 
brownpad

brownpad

Retreat? are you able to help me upload and change to the new cq capras avatar ? 
SonicStar

SonicStar

is that the correct one? 

Recent Rugby League Posts

Fromthenest - Frenchville SS will play St Pat's Gympie Monday week.
ALX21 - RD 21 SquadsBulldogs15 D.MaroskeStorm14 J.Turpin15 C.GaloRaiders6 L.LewisBroncos5 E.Alick6 J.Nikorima14 W.BrimsonCowboys6 T.Carucci7 C.Ba...
seaeagles - your post is a good while back now,but I think you are on to a good thing there.i am based on the southern tip of the central coast(ex-Sy...
OutbackEyes - CAIRNS FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND 2014 Tassell Trophy Club Challenge Under 14’s Carnival will be held at Vico Oval, Irene St Mooroobool, Cairns...
Leblancboys - Carina have had a number of season ending injuries and a coaching crisis mid year which can hurt the boys. East have been struggling for ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
tarifsetu - Saturday 6 September 2014, Australia vs South Africa live rugby streaming online championship 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free ...
ALX21 - Cowboys should lock Marshall Hudson in for a few years. One to keep an eye on.

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181