The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

knitey

knitey

Well if it showed a nude chiseled male , I probably wouldn't mind...but Hodges?...hehehehe 
Morkel

Morkel

At least someone got my inspiration :) The logo is set to be 5 seconds and Hodges at 0.1 seconds. 
knitey

knitey

Not good if we have any epileptics, it can cause a seizure. 
professional

professional

Forget about seizures, I'm going to have a rage stroke if I have to be continually exposed to a picture of that hack every time I read one of Morkel's posts. 
knitey

knitey

You'll be ok, Morkel is good at posting pictures.:D 
Morkel

Morkel

My profile pic hasn't been changed yet. Maybe the mods are busy...

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/11/28/foWtlw2JE0isIxQHec_KLw2.gif 
knitey

knitey

Admins do it......doesn't appear to be many around lately. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

The mods hate hodges ;) 
Morkel

Morkel

Awesome! Let's go nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or do the mods control that???

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbii5deebw1rg44aso2_500.gif 
Morkel

Morkel

So it shall be... http://www.gone-ta-pott.com/peanut_guy_dancing_md_wht.gif 
harrofam

harrofam

More power for knitey and H..........:lol: 
knitey

knitey

yah!!!!!!!:yay::lol: 
Morkel

Morkel

Sounds like a kids show. Knitey, the fearless armour-clad chick who protects the poor peasants of the working-class steel town... and H, her well-meaning but bumbling sidekick who... um... teaches the kids the alphabet? Gold mine IMO. 
harrofam

harrofam

Less of the bumbling please....or the dynamic duo will come a knocking on your door. 
knitey

knitey

With shiney things. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

how to get Morkels attention?

Throw shiny objects in his direction ;) 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Hodges wearing a shiny jock strap would be the end of him imo 
Morkel

Morkel

Good to see I've kept an air of mystery on these forums :) 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Are you patient sacky? Morkels Hodges one took about a week but maybe that's because he is only one who likes Hodges ;) 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Not known for my patience actually. I'll scream to HIGH HEAVEN IF THIS ISN'T DONE NOW!!!!!!

Or in the next couple of days would be fine. :D 
harrofam

harrofam

How's your patience....wearing thin? 
HarrySack

HarrySack

..urge to kill, rising... 

Recent Rugby League Posts

buckmajor - Thanks Steve, forgot to check back here lol.
Bull66 - Anyone going to have a crack at naming the Qld 16 team ?
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Results Broncos: J.Nikorima 3 tries, 5 goals
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168