The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

This site has major problem

zepha75

zepha75

I was in a coma for 3 weeks and hospital for 2 and half months, though I believe the technical who runs this site may have been there also. It might be Julia Gillards team??

Lewis06

Lewis06

What is the picture of, what is the problem? 
zepha75

zepha75

For about 4 days I didn't get on this site, even though I could get on every over site on the internet. I got a tech guy to check my Laptop and he said-it's not your Laptop, it's the site.

Also, I messaged the forum about their incompadence about a site whereby members want their say about League. Also, I was proving a point in regards to I couldn't walk for about 5 months after my coma, you'd think they would have met challenges beforehand - probably 5 years ago. That was my point. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Was no issue with this site this week I have been logging in and posting both on iPhone app and using my PC. 
zepha75

zepha75

When I messaged the spam guard twice it's been good ever since. When the eels are hammering most sides I will be classed as a spammer...I forgot that they call them people who do a lot of spam and so forth? I'm an idiot...no sh*T. 
harrofam

harrofam

I havent heard of any problems with this site this week. I have been logging on through my desktop and my Android phone. 
zepha75

zepha75

The tech guy said to me your laptop is fine and you have and the security guards on it. He went to facebook and a few other sites I go too and he said - no problem at all. That's why I didn't understand the problem. He spent 1 and half hours on my laptop to make to good and even still he had to do a few things to get on this site. If that's not weird, well, I'm a monkeys uncle. 
Lewis06

Lewis06

MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

I'm not really sure what your issue may be Andrew. I'm a tad lost in what you think is actually the matter here.

We had some minor issues last week but it seems you haven't been able to get on for two months?

I don't know how we can assist you until you can give us some data to what's stopped you getting here or what messages, or prompts are coming up.

It seems all we know is that you've apparently not been able to get on for a while.

More info would help us with whatever the issue may be. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

He was talking about a couple of weeks ago when people couldn't get on for a few days.

And it has happened as recently as last night and early this morning. 
bandwagon

bandwagon

I concur 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Yes.... 
MrChook

MrChook

I had a bit of trouble for an hour or so around midday. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Had to enter through the back door a couple of nights.

Go for it Mr. Softdrink. ;) 
touchie

touchie

i also had issues acessing the site for days,& i have sent countless emails,trying to change my email address so i get notifications of new posts,you guys do not respond 
brownpad

brownpad

yes a few days ago when I logged on the site I had all these 'warning' messages. I couldn't open any news stories or go into the grandstand section..... but all good now 
zepha75

zepha75

Yesterday and this morning there is no problem.

I was just pis**d off, that's all. Though the get tech guy did rearrange my setting to be for secure. Maybe that will help??? 
harrofam

harrofam

Could it have something to do with whatever web browser people are using .I use Firefox and have no problems at all getting into the forums. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

So do I H ........and lately there has been problems. 
knitey

knitey

+ 1.......... 
harrofam

harrofam

There was a major disruption 3 or 4 weeks ago where I couldn't log in for days but since I returned from holidays in the last week I haven't had any problems logging in. 
zepha75

zepha75

It's Chrome a better browser. That's what the tech guy said. 
harrofam

harrofam

I tried Chrome a few years ago but didn't like it. IE is way to slow. Firefox works well on my desktop and is way ahead of the competition on my Android phone. 
knitey

knitey

I e-mailed the owner about that and he said we had been hacked. 
zepha75

zepha75

Years ago, I you to use Firefox but I find Chrome better. The tech guy said it suits yo better because you have a new laptop. I really don't know actually. 

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181