The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

This site has major problem

zepha75

zepha75

I was in a coma for 3 weeks and hospital for 2 and half months, though I believe the technical who runs this site may have been there also. It might be Julia Gillards team??

View all 65 comments
zepha75

zepha75

I'm on Epilim and Keppra but I do more than that. I'm nearly 38 and my body is catching up :lol:

About 3 months ago I didn't take my meds when I was drunk as skunk and I thought I was going to have a seizure. I get warning signs, some f***ers don't get that. They crash out straight away. Some have to were helmets...f**k! 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Always manage to get in.......somehow. ;) 
harrofam

harrofam

I just got a text message from forum member Beery Goodness. He said that he cannot log in. Is anyone else been experiencing that problem today? 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

No problems here accessing normally. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

No, I haven't had the problem of Beery Goodness sending me text messages. 
nadyone

nadyone

Every time I log in, the next page is an invalid redirect URL. I have to click on Forum for it to open.
Other times I'll go to post a comment & the forum stops responding.

This isn't the only forum I visit but it's the only one I have problems with. 
BeeryGoodness

BeeryGoodness

I'm sure it can be arranged... 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

Cool.
My number is 1-900-MORKEL. 
Morkel

Morkel

Shocked and disgusted. Privately happy that my name's been dropped. 
zepha75

zepha75

Since my spat ;) I haven't had a problem. Maybe it's due to the tech guy who checked out my Laptop or improvements in the forum. Either way, 2 weeks time I will be discussing the eels and their success this year :P 
nodd

nodd

I've been having the same problem!

Maybe it's cause we are manly supporters ;) 
LeroyTheTiger

LeroyTheTiger

I try and post insightful comments and I'm lucky to get 25% of them through, I keep blaming the computer but my wife tells me it's the forum, have tried 6 times tonight to comment for one result!. 
BringbackBRL

BringbackBRL

I still have to post around 4 times to get a result. Freezes when I press reply. 
harrofam

harrofam

Obviously some people are having a problem but still ok with me. It must be frustrating for those affected. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Check who is using which browser. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

I use firefox :) 
harrofam

harrofam

So do I. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

maybe its a IE issue. As that browser seems to have more problems than other browsers. 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

Me too, on here. Firefox.

Trouble free. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I try to post insightful comments, but all I seem to be able to put through is sarcastic crap. 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

BTW, I use Chrome and all is fine for me at the moment. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

More of this is needed ;) 
TS_Quint

TS_Quint

I'll try....but will probably now just end up posting insightful comments instead. 
DevoutSaint

DevoutSaint

Yeah, I have had trouble with it freezing up when I press reply. But if you I wait long enough it will eventually post the reply. 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

Chrome hasn't ever frozen here. 
zepha75

zepha75

I always use Chrome, unless I'm on someone else's PC. I've had problems here, it's better now though. 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

TheSportDoctor - I like the concept of the draft. It would even the competition out and allow hope for those teams who are really bad each year. I know th...
ALX21 - Law-Cobbo, Turnbull, Dixon, Nagas and Conway were the best for the Probables, while Renouf, Burns, Cox, Simpson, Trindall, Fifita and McC...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
sschedule - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...
livesportsinfo - Live Australia Wallabies vs South Africa Springboks online HD streaming tv info, video, score, preview, highlights, result. Rugby 2014 wa...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181