Houston

knitey

knitey

Cool , it appears to be fixed now. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

What's that....feelings of being alone?

Don't really belong....?

Turned your back on one side but not really accepted by the other......?

An outsider ........no man's land

heh heh heh ...... 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

It's easy to see that you were too stupid to find your way onto the forum while it was down.

That made everyone very happy. :-)

Glory Glory To South Sydney

A rooster is just a male chicken 
knitey

knitey

Hahaha........and Les takes the round.:) 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

A battle of wits, Knitey, and he is unarmed. :)

Ta

Glory Glory To South Sydney

A rooster is just a male chicken 
knitey

knitey

Thought he would of learned by now, maybe he should try a fresh joke, that ones stale now and predictable.:) 
rabbitoh_fan

rabbitoh_fan

It's all he has. Miserable little life.:(

Must let him amuse himself. 
MrFourex

MrFourex

Pfftt....!! Yeah right.....

No surprise to see the old aged pensioners sticking together. ;) 
knitey

knitey

Hehe......:P:wave: 

You need to login or register to contribute here

Recent Rugby League Posts

seaeagles - nothing sensible to say ,you poor excuse for a human fastwater! get a brain & you will be dangerous!
ALX21 - Semi FinalJ.Nikorima and Fai named on the bench for the Broncos.
KHemsleyrulz - I realise this thread is quite old, but I'm chasing a copy of this book myself - does anyone know where I can find one?
eagle10 - there is a team list on stingers site but its versing a Toowoomba rep side
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
surjetota - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...
bossshoel - New Zealand All Blacks vs South Africa Springboks Live streaming online Rugby 2014 match watch HD TV broadcast Full Free replay video sco...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php53include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php181