The world of Rugby League.

rleague.com

HarrySack

HarrySack

...urge to kill, fading, fading....gone

Much appreciated. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

Looks great. Shame they aren't perfectly synced though. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Sacky if u criticize morkels artwork he may go on a rampage :lol: 
AspleyOwl

AspleyOwl

Is it possible to add the Eels logo aswell to my Aspley avatar?? 
professional

professional

The difference must be quite small because they were synced almost perfectly for most of last night. Give it a day or two and the cycle will repeat itself and you'll be happy again. Meanwhile I will be preparing a suicide note that will personal mention Justin Hodges and Morkel. 
HarrySack

HarrySack

:lol: You're right actually, the diff must be minimal because when I started typing, they were out, by the time i'd finished they were in sync. Don't neck yourself, I feel you're our only chance of getting nady back. You're bagging of Choc is a great first step. Create one about Stewart and he'll come charging back!!! 
Morkel

Morkel

Depends when your browser loads the logo for display. It's unlikely they'll both be loaded at an identical time, hence the out-of-cync-ness. Technically they both have the 5 second logo / 0.1 second splash, so if they do load simultaneously they will be sync'd. 
harrofam

harrofam

A wise owl like you should have no problems making one at any of the free GIF maker websites. 
Marcus1979

Marcus1979

Put Morkel to work I always say, he has nothing better to do ;)

May make him quiet for a few minutes 
knitey

knitey

No that's no good.....he doesn't want a Hodges avatar? 
Morkel

Morkel

Well... ... you may or may not know that the Broncos can hook you up with those sorts of talented people. ... Ever played back row before? 
AspleyOwl

AspleyOwl

Thankyou teacher!! 
AspleyOwl

AspleyOwl

Yes i have but what can you tell me about the broncos?? 
harrofam

harrofam

Here is that avatar you wanted Aspley Owl http://picasion.com/pic62/32a7ede1428e4511e8b7e00cee009617.gif .Hopefully someone from admin will see this and change your avatar for you. 
TheTongue

TheTongue

This 
MacarthurSaints

MacarthurSaints

There you go.

Posters please ensure that when you wish for us to edit your Avatar that you size it correctly for us. 
arther

arther

Cheers for that. 
TheTongue

TheTongue

Yo, I need to get rid of my sig as soon as possible 
Morkel

Morkel

You can do that yourself.

At the top drop-down menus (assuming you're not on a phone), go to Forum Actions > Edit Profile. Then there'll be an 'Edit Signature' option on the left. 
harrofam

harrofam

Is that Boyd that I can see flashing by? 
professional

professional

Don't do it! 
knitey

knitey

Why not? 

Recent Rugby League Posts

OutbackEyes - The Venues and Match Details for next weekend's Connell and Meninga Cup semi-finals.The respective winners will meet in the state finals....
ALX21 - Also Dawson Cross made the Wide Bay team @eileen.
ALX21 - NYC RD 7 Squads Titans 17 J.Wedderburn-Parish Cowboys 17 C.Hess Broncos 2 E.Alick 6 J.Nikorima 7 W.Brimson 17 G.Fai
BobRiley - Did qld ever win a origin match after the hooter
showaheart - Any headgear is good headgear, my only advice is to buy something he wants to wear, the hardest thing I found with the young one's, is ge...
Footyfreak1971 - Yes it will be interesting to see I how many boys will be picked from the zone teams in 14s. I don't think we will see many, because ther...
grandad - I played for taxation in early 60's and i'm sure there was a team from mail exchange
Northqld - What about with the u/15 QAS team, are they too only made up of contracted players??? Not sure about that. Do they get to play at any ot...

Game by Game Discussions

Table 'rleague.meeting' doesn't exist
SELECT m.SportID as CategoryID, 'SportID' as CategoryType, m.Name as MeetingName, e.Name as EventName, m.MeetingID, e.EventID, e.EventNumber, e.StartTime, e.ForumPosts as Posts FROM `event` e INNER JOIN meeting m ON m.MeetingID = e.MeetingID WHERE NOT e.`Status` = 'closed' AND e.EndTime > UTC_TIMESTAMP() AND (m.SportID = 4 AND m.Removed = 0) AND (ISNULL(OrderIndex) OR OrderIndex <= 100) GROUP BY e.EventID ORDER BY e.StartTime LIMIT 20
backtrace/var/www/html/core/master.php800mc/var/www/html/data/forumPosts.php737loadUpcomingEvents/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php160Process/var/www/html/api/v2/api.php75Run/var/www/html/core/master.php866renderSlats/var/www/html/rleague/Forum_Right.php52include_once/var/www/html/Forum.php168